why does callahan deserve a chance, when solich

cammer

Solich did accomplish some things that were hard to swallow. But with the rules changes to number of scholarships, He did way better than callahan. I think some of you want Nebraska to throw the ball, just for the sake of throwing the ball. I watched as we ran the ball from our end to s. missouri st. end and then threw 4 straight passes from about the 10. Why just to throw? If you ran the ball 80 yards, why stop?

Solich did accomplish some things that were hard to swallow. But with the rules changes to number of scholarships, He did way better than callahan. I think some of you want Nebraska to throw the ball, just for the sake of throwing the ball. I watched as we ran the ball from our end to s. missouri st. end and then threw 4 straight passes from about the 10. Why just to throw? If you ran the ball 80 yards, why stop?

I will overlook the fact that you are changing the subject. I will include the fact that this year will be Callahan's first complete recruiting season. Last year he had a fraction of the time other staffs had.

I want Nebraska to do well. Whether it be running the ball, passing the ball, whatever. I knew that with the current coaching staff and the circumstances, this year could very well have turned out like it did. Sure, I had high hopes but who didn't. A lot of "fans" seemed to have high hopes that it would turn out like it did so they could feel justified.

The fact of the matter is that Callahan brings a different style of ball to NU. It is going to be different than what Joe Huskerfan has seen at NU. Does that mean it is bad? No. We have seen at times that it can move the ball just as well as the other team when executed properly.

I will overlook the fact that you are changing the subject. I will include the fact that this year will be Callahan's first complete recruiting season. Last year he had a fraction of the time other staffs had.

I want Nebraska to do well. Whether it be running the ball, passing the ball, whatever. I knew that with the current coaching staff and the circumstances, this year could very well have turned out like it did. Sure, I had high hopes but who didn't. A lot of "fans" seemed to have high hopes that it would turn out like it did so they could feel justified.

The fact of the matter is that Callahan brings a different style of ball to NU. It is going to be different than what Joe Huskerfan has seen at NU. Does that mean it is bad? No. We have seen at times that it can move the ball just as well as the other team when executed properly.

But when it comes right down to it, this was not a 5-6 team, and someone needs to admit it.

I remember how excited the fans and alumni were when Ty Willingham was announced as the coach of Notre Dame. Everyone just knew that they were going to get better with a fiery new coach and that great NFL WCO that Willingham was bringing in. Do any of you know any Notre Dame fans? How do they feel about Willingham now? How many years has he been there?

I remember how excited the fans and alumni were when Ty Willingham was announced as the coach of Notre Dame.  Everyone just knew that they were going to get better with a fiery new coach and that great NFL WCO that Willingham was bringing in.  Do any of you know any Notre Dame fans?  How do they feel about Willingham now?  How many years has he been there?

You can draw comparisons all you want, but it is stupid to equate coaches just because the offense they bring. The offense is proven on both the college and the pro level.

As what USC fans what they thought when Pete Caroll was hired. He was no where near the most popular choice.