Last night, I heard a new rumor about our new HC. I was told that Barry Alvarez will be brought in as the new HC with Pelini being brought in as DC with the understanding that within the next couple of years he will be handed the HC position.

I don't think there's much if any merit to this rumor because why would Pelini wait a couple of years for a HC gig when he'll more than likely have a couple to choose from next year? I don't believe it, but I'm just simply passing on what I heard.

Sigh...the day after the Colorado game cannot come fast enough...

I hope changes are made the day after Colorado. That weekend would be torture if nothing is said in the days after the game. Especially if all the coaches we want start taking jobs.

Tommy Tuberville to Texas A&M

Will Muschamp becomes Auburn Head coach

Paul Johnson becomes SMU Head coach

Bo Pelini becomes Arkansas or LSU Head coach

Turner Gill gets a raise

Sigh...the day after the Colorado game cannot come fast enough...

I hope changes are made the day after Colorado. That weekend would be torture if nothing is said in the days after the game. Especially if all the coaches we want start taking jobs.

Tommy Tuberville to Texas A&M

Will Muschamp becomes Auburn Head coach

Paul Johnson becomes SMU Head coach

Bo Pelini becomes Arkansas or LSU Head coach

Turner Gill gets a raise

Any coach worth his salt is not going to make a rash decision on moving to another team. Tuberville to A&M makes a lot of sense due to the fact that he was once their DC and A&M apparently has the money to pay him and buy out his contract with Auburn. Muschamp to Auburn's HC makes a lot of sense as well. Johnson to SMU makes absolutely zero sense to me. Will it really be a better job than where he is now? IMO, no. Pelini could choose either or those two. If he's offered the LSU job, I would think he'd have to take it. He's familiar with the talent there. They're in the hunt for the NC. Even if Turner Gill is offered a raise, I'd have to think he'd jump at the chance to go to NU versus any pay raise Buffalo would give. Isn't there a Nebraska clause in his contract with Buffalo?