NOVEMBER IS BRUTAL WHEN HOPE IS LOST

As an aggie I am going through the same thing you guys are. Just waiting for the season to end so we can start anew and rebuild our program. It is very frustrating to have to wait thru the last 3 games when you know you are not going anywhere and that the rebuilding cannot start until the season is over.

Unlike Nebraska, we have been promised a contender for a long time, and still no results.

We have built the facilities, attended the games, supported the team, accepted higher ticket prices, and been loyal fans.

At least you guys have some recent national championships to look back on.

1939 is so far back that it is almost irrelevant!!!

:madash

As an aggie I am going through the same thing you guys are. Just waiting for the season to end so we can start anew and rebuild our program. It is very frustrating to have to wait thru the last 3 games when you know you are not going anywhere and that the rebuilding cannot start until the season is over.

Unlike Nebraska, we have been promised a contender for a long time, and still no results.

We have built the facilities, attended the games, supported the team, accepted higher ticket prices, and been loyal fans.

At least you guys have some recent national championships to look back on.

1939 is so far back that it is almost irrelevant!!!

It is tough but something both teams and fans must endure.

Good luck in your search

I have been amazed that A&M hasn't been "in the hunt" for the past few years. With the facilities, fan support, 12th man thing, and geographical location, A&M should compete for BCS and National Championship every year. That state has soooo many talented kids that every team in Texas should be well equipped every year.

And remember a guarantee is only as good as the man who writes it. (Wow, yeah, I know, a Tommy Boy reference)

Good luck, it'll happen.