**Official Kansas State Game Discussion Thread**

Ugh, sorry, but that's just classless. Nice play be Ganz, but good lord, Callahan.

What did Callahan do?

They're complaining that we went for a 4th and 20 from midfield. Scramble by Ganz, laying a hit on the tackler at the end, picks up first down.

I think they need to let Callahan up a little bit. It's the last game at home after a miserable year and the kids and fans are loving it.

And it might just build confidence, loosen them up and launch them to 6-6 and getting some revenue from a bowl game.

Enjoy the day.

Ugh, sorry, but that's just classless. Nice play be Ganz, but good lord, Callahan.

What did Callahan do?

They're complaining that we went for a 4th and 20 from midfield. Scramble by Ganz, laying a hit on the tackler at the end, picks up first down.

I think they need to let Callahan up a little bit. It's the last game at home after a miserable year and the kids and fans are loving it.

And it might just build confidence, loosen them up and launch them to 6-6 and getting some revenue from a bowl game.

Enjoy the day.

Ya, I agree 100%

Ugh, sorry, but that's just classless. Nice play by Ganz, but good lord, Callahan.

Ron Prinz would have done it if he could....

Just cause someone else did it doesn't make it right...

Well, by that logic then he should have the eighth string player and equipment managers playing. Scoring 52+ points would have to be considered just as classless.

needs some new underwear after that move. LMAO

Yeah, I don't know if it's the fact that we're kicking tail right now, but I really like this broadcaster.

I'm really not a fan of this broadcaster, he's called Mo Purify Marcus Purify once... just a lot of other small things that i can't really think of .... maybe its Versus i dont like i dont know