**Official Kansas State Game Discussion Thread**

okay... if this is how good ganz COULD have been if he was in the games earlier this season, then callahan DESERVES to get fired.

Like it's been said before. It's all hindsight. I'll defend BC on this point. Keller may have performed better in Practice and that's what he has to go by in deciding on a QB. Hindsight, Hindsight, Hindsight! Just like Brady coming in for Bledsoe and starring in that role, or Romo last year over Bledsoe. It happens, don't make this another bashing on BC. He's had enough and he's winning a game by coaching well and PEOPLE WILL STILL FIND SOMETHING TO BITCH ABOUT!

Actually it is not hindsight. Ganz had been in the system longer and knew how it worked. Cally is just stupid and should've played THE QB HE RECRUITED IN 2004. Oh yeah bledsoe got hurt that is why brady started and when romo took over bledsoe was past his prime. yes we should be bashing BC because he took a backup from Arizona St. and started him. I don't believe for one second keller won the job, cally more than likely promised him the job to get him here. Only a stupid HC would take a qb who can't run or scramble and locks onto one receiver over a mobile qb and who has been in the system.

okay... if this is how good ganz COULD have been if he was in the games earlier this season, then callahan DESERVES to get fired.

Like it's been said before. It's all hindsight. I'll defend BC on this point. Keller may have performed better in Practice and that's what he has to go by in deciding on a QB. Hindsight, Hindsight, Hindsight! Just like Brady coming in for Bledsoe and starring in that role, or Romo last year over Bledsoe. It happens, don't make this another bashing on BC. He's had enough and he's winning a game by coaching well and PEOPLE WILL STILL FIND SOMETHING TO BITCH ABOUT!

Actually it is not hindsight. Ganz had been in the system longer and knew how it worked. Cally is just stupid and should've played THE QB HE RECRUITED IN 2004. Oh yeah bledsoe got hurt that is why brady started and when romo took over bledsoe was past his prime. yes we should be bashing BC because he took a backup from Arizona St. and started him. I don't believe for one second keller won the job, cally more than likely promised him the job to get him here. Only a stupid HC would take a qb who can't run or scramble and locks onto one receiver over a mobile qb and who has been in the system.

You forget he was named the starter at ASU. He was only the backup at ASU because the spoiled kid cried that got made backup and threatened to transfer. People will always find something wrong to bitch about even in a victory. A reason Nebraska fans, as DaveH would say it,"Are average at best"

like i said, the deal was made from day one.......cally is that kind of an a-hole and would not change his mind. sam could play, but had too much going on in his head (playing cally's wco) to simply use his throwing skills. another reason to can cally.........

You forget he was named the starter at ASU. He was only the backup at ASU because the spoiled kid cried that got made backup and threatened to transfer. People will always find something wrong to bitch about even in a victory. A reason Nebraska fans, as DaveH would say it,"Are average at best"

wrong dano......no one is bitching about the victory, but rightfully wondering what might have been.....get over yourself.....and impersonating Dave H.......another totally insightful hindsighter.

Screw DaveH

Yet i somehow doubt ASU is missing keller much. lol. :lol:

let them have fun and enjoy this. We all know BC is gone after this season,

yes, the seniors needed this badly. they deserved it.

One could argue that the whole team (and indeed all of Husker Nation) needed this. I believe this is what the team needed to carry them through to beat CU in 2 weeks, and possibly still salvage a lost season.