The Bell Tolls for everyone...

Red-5

There's no reason those three games should have been losses. It was all on the coaches. And I argue that K State and Tech should have been wins too, if not very close games.

Why don't you ever put any blame on the players? I'll admit ISU was probably on the coaching. I will ask again how m any drives were killed by fumbles against S.Miss?

2. Although one I wouldn't consider a drive. It was just two plays including the fumble. A more important question would be how many drives were killed by interceptions running an offense we never should have run against a team we should have just rolled over. Answer: 3.

QUOTE]  We sure as hell didn't lose by 60 and we didn't lose to crappy teams like southern miss, Iowa State, Colorado.

Aren't all those crappy teams going to bowls?

depends on your definition of crappy is. Unless you play a harder than hell schedule then you better not have more than 4 losses or you are crappy.

There's no reason those three games should have been losses. It was all on the coaches. And I argue that K State and Tech should have been wins too, if not very close games.

Why don't you ever put any blame on the players? I'll admit ISU was probably on the coaching. I will ask again how m any drives were killed by fumbles against S.Miss?

2. Although one I wouldn't consider a drive. It was just two plays including the fumble. A more important question would be how many drives were killed by interceptions running an offense we never should have run against a team we should have just rolled over. Answer: 3.

Both fumbles were inside the 30 if I'm not mistaken. I believe 1 was inside the 20. Was it the coaches fault that Grixby fell down on the long td pass? Or that Heiran dropped a td pass?

Iowa State, no. Southern Miss, when they lose to Cal this weekend they will be 6-6and Tech should have been wins too, if not very close games.

S. Miss if they lose will be 6-5 and they have already locked a bowl bid. I believe they play N.Texas on Dec. 14. As far as ISU doesn't the Big 12 have agreements with 8 bowls? So since ISU won 6 games wouldn't that mean they will go to a bowl?

They were blown out the same way Nebraska used to blow people out.  Nebraska wore down towards the end of the game against Missouri and K State.  The Texas game was just sad.  Hey, somebody put a penny on top of Benard he keeps repeating himself.

:up Just stating the truth.

I was just stating the truth as well. Double birds? And you think you should be a moderator? Gimme a break

Iowa State, no. Southern Miss, when they lose to Cal this weekend they will be 6-6and Tech should have been wins too, if not very close games.

S. Miss if they lose will be 6-5 and they have already locked a bowl bid. I believe they play N.Texas on Dec. 14. As far as ISU doesn't the Big 12 have agreements with 8 bowls? So since ISU won 6 games wouldn't that mean they will go to a bowl?

My bad. For some reason I thought that Iowa State was 5-6. collegefootballnews.com has them going to the Houston bowl vs. UTEP. I thought SMiss was 6-5 and needed to win this weekend to qualify. I don't know how I was so far off on those. So I guess 5 of our losses were to bowl teams, albeit some were crappy bowl teams going to crappy bowls. K-state is the only non-bowl team to beat is.