Predict Who Wins Each Conference

HuskerKing130

ACC - Virginia over BC

SEC - LSU over UGA

Big XII - OU over KU (who take an at large bid to a BCS bowl)

Big 10 - Michigan over Ohio St (Lloyd Carr saves his job - again; lose and I think he is gone)

Pac 10 - Oregon over ASU (who take another at large bid)

Big East - Cincy over WVU

WAC - Boise State over Hawaii

...and I'll throw another "one more" out there. Chadron State over Valdosta in Div II (it's a shame both UNO and Chad State are in the same bracket!) GO CHAD!

...and as a bonus, this weekend's game with Duke at ND - Duke wins!

Someone is really hoping for KU to be in the NC game. I'm not so sure thats gonna happen. OU will beat KU and then It'll be Oregon and LSU for the Championship.

Oregon won't be in the championship game vs LSU if OU goes 12-1. They will get an at large bid, but the computers (and voters) will put OU in there

I dont think so. Current Computer Rankings:

1. LSU

2. KU

3. Oregon

4. ASU

5. Mizzou

6. OSU

7. OU

Not to mention, Oregon Will not get left out 2 years in a row if there are no Undefeated teams.

Someone is really hoping for KU to be in the NC game. I'm not so sure thats gonna happen. OU will beat KU and then It'll be Oregon and LSU for the Championship.

Oregon won't be in the championship game vs LSU if OU goes 12-1. They will get an at large bid, but the computers (and voters) will put OU in there

I dont think so. Current Computer Rankings:

1. LSU

2. KU

3. Oregon

4. ASU

5. Mizzou

6. OSU

7. OU

Not to mention, Oregon Will not get left out 2 years in a row if there are no Undefeated teams.

You have to look at the rest of the schedule. Oregon has Arizona, UCLA, and Oregon State, and no conference championship game (one team with a winning record right now). OU has Tech and the winner of the Mizzou/KU game, a higher ranked team than they are right now. Both have winning records, and beating a BCS ranked 2/3/4 team will vault them over Oregon