I think this would be terrible for our chances to get Pelini. I read in an article that LSU's AD was asked about the rumors regarding Les Miles possibly going to Michigan and he said that they would have a nice banquet for Miles if he left and then say hello to Bo Pelini. So if Miles leaves LSU you have to think Pelini would take that job over the NU job.

Left wing nut case James Carville said that, not LSU's Ad. (It's a wonder how he stays married to his conservative wife.)

I think this would be terrible for our chances to get Pelini. I read in an article that LSU's AD was asked about the rumors regarding Les Miles possibly going to Michigan and he said that they would have a nice banquet for Miles if he left and then say hello to Bo Pelini. So if Miles leaves LSU you have to think Pelini would take that job over the NU job.

That was NOT LSU's AD that said that, it ws a political analyst that happens to be an LSU alum. Personally, I have a hard time seeing LSU hiring Pelini, the last two times they went out and got the percieved hottest head coaches. Maybe they will hire Bill Callahan (LOL!).

edit-

oops, you beat me to it