This is for the Callahan supporters

Same Same....Same Same...over and over again We just keep rehashing the same old arguments and responding to them in the same old ways over and over again. Same-Same. Same-Same.

I think I'll just get a programmable autoresponder... jeez.

Admit it. None of us knows what TO is going to do, nobody has a crystal ball and you can't trust so-called inside sources of information.And if any of us were qualifies to decide Callahan's future, we'd be the AD at NU instead of Coach Osborne. Can we get over it, just a little? There's no more reason to think next year would be worse with Callahan still here than there is to think it would be better with him gone.

It might work out just about the same either way. Let's relax a bit ok?

I'm not IBR and I don't play him on tv. I can tell you that Callahan is toast. More than likely very soon after the CU game.

He HAS to go! No ifs ands or buts. Not knocking him as a person, just NOT a college coach. Doesn't have a clue how to adjust to the college game. That and I am very sorry to hear about that crap with Cosgrove and we do have a thin D line but our D should NEVER EVER look like chumps. They do.

Cosgrove is not a motivator and should have been canned way earlier IMO.

BYE BYE to both. Good luck and good bye!

Holding you to that statement :)

BC's attitude towards the fans alone should be enough to get him fired. I don't like being told that his system is so complicated that I would never understand it...then to hear him say how great a job he is doing makes me sick...guess he never looks down at the score board to see the score, or he would have a clue that he isn't doing so hot. Keep looking heavenward, Billy Boy.

he is just reacting to all the criticism of his program, he is grasping at anything to justify his system, which just plain SUCKS!! :madash

he is just reacting to all the criticism of his program, he is grasping at anything to justify his system, which just plain SUCKS!! :madash

Or defending himself from the continual onslaught that is Husker Nation.

well, he has far from engraciated himself with the fans, though the use of a lot of condescending remarks and bragging on his performance.....i guess W's have nothing to do with job performance.

Same Same....Same Same...over and over again We just keep rehashing the same old arguments and responding to them in the same old ways over and over again. Same-Same. Same-Same.

Admit it. None of us knows what TO is going to do, nobody has a crystal ball and you can't trust so-called inside sources of information.And if any of us were qualifies to decide Callahan's future, we'd be the AD at NU instead of Coach Osborne. Can we get over it, just a little? There's no more reason to think next year would be worse with Callahan still here than there is to think it would be better with him gone.

Sorry about this post guys. Had a bad attitude about something and let it flow over onto the board. Apologies to anybody I may have offened. My Bad.

Sorry about this post guys. Had a bad attitude about something and let it flow over onto the board. Apologies to anybody I may have offened. My Bad.

no apologies needed, this has been a longggggggggggg, tough season for everyone.