OU's lose hurts MU more

Eric the Red

MU needed OU to win out until the BIg 12 Champ game. Not that they couldn't make it there without OU winning it, but now MU, with one lose, must win out more convincingly. With a highly or higher ranked OU, a win is all they would have needed. There are two many teams with one lose. KU merely needs to win out because they are undefeated. (Which by the way isn't going to work anymore, the media, fans, coaches, are going to expect one tough none conference game, but they also got lucky with there conference schedule). West Virginia, Arizona St., possible even Ohio St. could jump MU without a strong convincing win in the big 12 champ game, if they beat KU.

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people don't know how to use the words LOSE and LOSS or when they mispell it LOOSE...

You don't loose a game...loose is what your Grandma is...

When you are speaking in past tense, it's a LOSS, LOSE is present tense...I.E. Rock paper scissors, I pick Rock, you pick scissors, you lose...5 minutes later, it's a loss, not a lose, or a loose...SOB people it's not that difficult...

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people don't know how to use the words LOSE and LOSS or when they mispell it LOOSE...

When you are speaking in past tense, it's a LOSS, LOSE is present tense...I.E. Rock paper scissors, I pick Rock, you pick scissors, you lose...5 minutes later, it's a loss, not a lose, or a loose...SOB people it's not that difficult...

okay thank you......................................I hope it does hurt MU because I want KU to win it all!!!!!

misspell

;)