Colorado News

adc7236

Although the NEWS cast was positive towards CU and not a slam on NU in anyway...it was hard to watch. The only thing that really stuck in my gut was watching Huge Charles wearing a shirt that said..."The real black shirt". Where has our D gone. Man, it hurts to watch those making fun of our traditions!!! I try to be respectful but I would have love to put my 11 inch boot right up the side of his head.

Although the NEWS cast was positive towards CU and not a slam on NU in anyway...it was hard to watch. The only thing that really stuck in my gut was watching Huge Charles wearing a shirt that said..."The real black shirt". Where has our D gone. Man, it hurts to watch those making fun of our traditions!!! I try to be respectful but I would have love to put my 11 inch boot right up the side of his head.

here is a recap for the season.....

Sadly for the Huskers (5-7, 2-6), this wasn't anything new. This was the sixth time they've allowed 40 or more points this season, the second time they've been lit up for 60-plus this month.

They go home with the conference's worst defense -- so much for the Blackshirts -- and only their second losing record since 1962, both of which have come during Callahan's four seasons in Lincoln.

In all seriousness, do they still have a blackshirt in their possession? I thought they took them off a few games ago after Andre Jones (?) removed his. Granted it took them a few games later after he removed his. I realize they own them for life but Just wondered if it is something the starting defense left with Coz until they were worthy to wear again. I can hardly mutter the word Blackshirt anymore. I stopped throwing the "bones" after the Okie State game. I looking for the "D" to increase tenfold next year.