Question

Well...you all know me as the recipe queen....:) My question is...do you still want me to post Go Big Red Recipes since football season is over? I just post them when I can and I don't keep track of what ones I post so I am sorry if there are repeats. I am happy to post them if you still want me to...let me know please:)

Well...you all know me as the recipe queen....:) My question is...do you still want me to post Go Big Red Recipes since football season is over? I just post them when I can and I don't keep track of what ones I post so I am sorry if there are repeats. I am happy to post them if you still want me to...let me know please:)

Keep it up.

Just thought I would look real quick to see if there were any replies before shutting down to go watch a dvd movie. I realize there are other sports at Nebraska besides football..I love all sports. Just was in a hurry when I typed it and forgot to put that part in. Thank you for the "yes" replies..much appreciated. I will post some more Go Big Red Recipes then:) not tonight though...am tired. I hope that you all had a wonderful, fun and blessed Thanksgiving. This is a very nice board with alot of nice members. I am honored to be a member here:) Take care all and see you tomorrow. Oh and even though I am in California...I am a Nebraska fan at heart and always will be...Go Big Red:) I used to live in Nebraska:)

Keep them comin' MaMa!!

another vote....more recipes...maybe even some pikle ones: :nanalama