Callahan-Ganz confrontation

Glover'79

This is what I was thinking. We have no idea what the issue was. Besides, if he even did, when does mouthing off to your coach, regardless of who it is, the right thing to do. Head coach says something you ought to do it.

Oh yeah "Don't run for a touchdown when I call a pass." Brilliant Billy!

Callahan hates the run AND kicking field goals. Just pass pass pass. " Doesn't matter if they know you're passing and start picking you off. I call pass , you pass."

As bad as this defense is yesterdays terrible showing (and a few others) is at least 50% due to the horrible play calling on offensive that made all those turnovers a high probability.

Did him not running maybe have something to do with the fact that he hurt his ribs in the first half? Maybe Callahan told him not to get hurt so he wouldn't have to burn Witt's red-shirt or play Beau Davis.

Just a thought.

This is what I was thinking. We have no idea what the issue was. Besides, if he even did, when does mouthing off to your coach, regardless of who it is, the right thing to do. Head coach says something you ought to do it.

I missed something. When did he mouth of to BC?

Yeah, how dare you post about the game on the day of the game! Jeeze! He was fired the day after you posted that, so you were just dredging up soon-to-be irrelevant discussion topics by talking about the game on the day of the game. Let it go... yesterday. In fact, I think someone ought to jump into every thread ever written about Cally and point out that he's gone so that the discussion is now moot. :)

Yeah, how dare you post about the game on the day of the game! Jeeze! He was fired the day after you posted that, so you were just dredging up soon-to-be irrelevant discussion topics by talking about the game on the day of the game. Let it go... yesterday. In fact, I think someone ought to jump into every thread ever written about Cally and point out that he's gone so that the discussion is now moot. :)

I would laugh. In fact, I did.

I would laugh. In fact, I did.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

so did I.

dedhoarse

I should have directed it at the guy who resurected this dead horse.

But since it's a non-issue anyway.

dedhoarse

There. I feel better.