Callahan-Ganz confrontation

Glover'79

I wonder what that was about, before we start speculating. Indeed, it is strange that he didn't take off for some of those open lanes, but that doesn't mean that cally wasn't yelling things like, "YEAH! YOU DA MAN!" or some other cheer that might have looked angry... but he isn't exactly a celebratory sort, is he? Hmm... It is dangerous for a QB to run and risk a needless injury in the last game of a crap season. I wonder if audio exists... they have those parabolic mics for a reason :)

I have made up my mind that if Osborne keeps Callahan, I am going to find something else to do with my time...Callahan is an a$$hole. I am tired of his attitude that he has the only answers. His answers aren't working so well. He should of been kissing Ganz's butt for scoring, but here he is wanting to run the kid into the ground.

I am sick of Callahan...and his lack of respect for anyone but himself.

If Callahan is kept....I will not be heard from again.

I have made up my mind that if Osborne keeps Callahan, I am going to find something else to do with my time...Callahan is an a$$hole. I am tired of his attitude that he has the only answers. His answers aren't working so well. He should of been kissing Ganz's butt for scoring, but here he is wanting to run the kid into the ground.

I am sick of Callahan...and his lack of respect for anyone but himself.

If Callahan is kept....I will not be heard from again.

:yeah That moron Callahan has left a mark on this program that we may never be able to fully recover from. In just four years he's managed to destroy everything that great men before him have taken decades to build. The man is a plague! He infects and destroys everything he touches.

I am a Nebraska class of 94 alum. Although I do not donate alot I do donate what I can on a yearly basis. As much as it pains me to say this if in fact we retain BC, I will stop my yearly donation to the University. Yes it's not going to make a damned bit of difference but I guess it's my way of showing my disapproval if BC is not dismissed from the program!

Did him not running maybe have something to do with the fact that he hurt his ribs in the first half? Maybe Callahan told him not to get hurt so he wouldn't have to burn Witt's red-shirt or play Beau Davis.

Just a thought.

This is what I was thinking. We have no idea what the issue was. Besides, if he even did, when does mouthing off to your coach, regardless of who it is, the right thing to do. Head coach says something you ought to do it.

Did him not running maybe have something to do with the fact that he hurt his ribs in the first half? Maybe Callahan told him not to get hurt so he wouldn't have to burn Witt's red-shirt or play Beau Davis.

Just a thought.

I could fathom that as being a possibility, but I personally think Ganz was fired up and his making plays with his feet the way he did was only getting the rest of the team fired up and I think that's how Ganz was looking at it.

Just a thought.

I could fathom that as being a possibility, but I personally think Ganz was fired up and his making plays with his feet the way he did was only getting the rest of the team fired up and I think that's how Ganz was looking at it.

And look what happened when he stopped running and making plays. Thank god Callahan is gone.