Spencer Tillman on CBS seems to think there's a possibility of Glenn Mason getting the NU job. Has anyone else heard of this?

Must admit this doesn't thrill me.

Hate to sound ignorant, but who is Glenn Mason?

Coached Kansas, then was going to take another job, announced before the bowl game that he was going to stay at Kansas...then left for Minnesota a year later...Don't really recall why he isn't at Minnesota anymore. He and Osborne are old friends. This possible hire doesn't excite me either.

Spencer Tillman on CBS seems to think there's a possibility of Glenn Mason getting the NU job. Has anyone else heard of this?

He made it to the Final Four last year. It was a Cinderella story and was in all the papers. The feel-good story of the year.

He made it to the Final Four last year. It was a Cinderella story and was in all the papers. The feel-good story of the year.

:rollin

He was the coach at Kansas had some good teams and then went to Minnesotta. Osborne stated how much he liked him in the 90's. He had a chance to beat tie Nebraska one year but decided to try a two point conversion and lost. He sometimes makes decisions that make you scratch your head.

Might have been a good fit 10 years ago but I think his time has come and gone.

No, that was his brother George Mason! :rollin:rollin

that gets my nod for post of the year... :clap

that gets my nod for post of the year... :clap

Hope everyone had a good laugh, I know I did.

:rollin