This would be f*cked up

Ok everybody knows that Bo Pelini will have an interview tomorrow with TO and that a private plane was flown to Baton Rouge. Well this will only mean that Bo Pelini will have an interview for the HC job and if he doesn't get it, that'll be another slap in the face. The first time when Pud barely gave him an interview and now this time if TO decides to blow him off. I think that will be very f*cked up and I hope that Bo Pelini gets the job. It would be nice for Turner Gill to get OC but I highly doubt that.

:yeah !!!!!

Ok everybody knows that Bo Pelini will have an interview tomorrow with TO and that a private plane was flown to Baton Rouge. Well this will only mean that Bo Pelini will have an interview for the HC job and if he doesn't get it, that'll be another slap in the face. The first time when Pud barely gave him an interview and now this time if TO decides to blow him off. I think that will be very f*cked up and I hope that Bo Pelini gets the job. It would be nice for Turner Gill to get OC but I highly doubt that.

Let me get this straight...you think since TO is interviewing Pelini that he is obligated to hire him then since Pederson screwed up the process four years ago or else it's a slap in the face to Pelini? That's ridiculous! You are so hung up on getting this guy every post I read from you it sounds like you're in bed with him. What will you do if he isn't hired? Lock yourself in a room and live off of rat turds and not come out because your beloved Bo was "slapped in the face" by not being hired when TO is known for being fair and wants to make the RIGHT decision whether that's the popular one or not.

:yeah:yeah:yeah

just because he got shafted last time around doesn't mean TO is obligated to hire him... it's a sad story, i know.

When I mean that TO will blow him off, I meant by saying if Bo didn't get the job.

Hell the first time I met TO was at a Valentino's Pizza in South Sioux City, NE. He was in town for a speech at Morningside College and when i was still in high school, our football team on Wednesdays would gather after practice to Valentino's for pizza. Well my twin brother, my buddy Joe, and I were running late and by the time we go there everybody was leaving. Well we decided to stay and all of a sudden here walks in this tall guy and he had got my attention because of his height. Well anyways I noticed that it was TO and i about flew off of my chair backwards. I walked up to his table and got his autographed and asked him what it was like to coach Joel Makovicka. He was really polite and we stopped talking to him so he could finish his meal. Nobody at my school believed me until I brought in his autograph to school the next day.

But I just hope that they don't screw Bo like they did four years ago. You have to admit that it talks balls and DETERMINATION to come back for another interview. You have to admire Bo for that. We want BO!!!

delicious! i used to eat there for my birthday EVERY YEAR growing up in sioux city ia..

I think there is something to be said about making LSU his first stop on the coach recruiting trail.

When I mean that TO will blow him off, I meant by saying if Bo didn't get the job.

Hell the first time I met TO was at a Valentino's Pizza in South Sioux City, NE. He was in town for a speech at Morningside College and when i was still in high school, our football team on Wednesdays would gather after practice to Valentino's for pizza. Well my twin brother, my buddy Joe, and I were running late and by the time we go there everybody was leaving. Well we decided to stay and all of a sudden here walks in this tall guy and he had got my attention because of his height. Well anyways I noticed that it was TO and i about flew off of my chair backwards. I walked up to his table and got his autographed and asked him what it was like to coach Joel Makovicka. He was really polite and we stopped talking to him so he could finish his meal. Nobody at my school believed me until I brought in his autograph to school the next day.

But I just hope that they don't screw Bo like they did four years ago. You have to admit that it talks balls and DETERMINATION to come back for another interview. You have to admire Bo for that. We want BO!!!

delicious! i used to eat there for my birthday EVERY YEAR growing up in sioux city ia..

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Lots of good pizza in SC. and the coldest beer in the world a Charlie Miles Inn. Stop there every time I'm in town.

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez