The sun is shinning... time to move on

T_O_Bull

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

OK this season was crap. A couple of the wins even felt like losses. Last Friday hurt and it STINKS, STINKS that the season is over before January but..

The Legend is back and has the AD's reigns in hand. Cally and company are gone. A new coach and staff will soon bring order back to the North End Zone. Get up off the matt, dust yourself off and get ready to be BIG RED again. We've got some scores to settle...

When is the spring game? Who wants to get together, party in Lincoln and celebrate a new beginning?

The First Annual Husker Board Spring Whoop It UP and Party On Dude Party

...T_O_B

:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

OK this season was crap. A couple of the wins even felt like losses. Last Friday hurt and it STINKS, STINKS that the season is over before January but..

The Legend is back and has the AD's reigns in hand. Cally and company are gone. A new coach and staff will soon bring order back to the North End Zone. Get up off the matt, dust yourself off and get ready to be BIG RED again. We've got some scores to settle...

When is the spring game? Who wants to get together, party in Lincoln and celebrate a new beginning?

The First Annual Husker Board Spring Whoop It UP and Party On Dude Party

...T_O_B

:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers

Great idea :)

It sucks finding out that our program was tainted by a bad guy with a bad idea. I'm excited about the future. We need our identity back.

I know where you're going with this so I hate to "disagree" with you, but I have to say that Callahan and Cosgrove and the rest of the coaches aren't "bad guys." Bad ideas? Absolutely. Bad coaches? Maybe not, but they sure didn't prove that wrong here.

The biggest criticism I think they warrant is that they just didn't fit in with the Big XII in general and with Nebraska specifically. The philosophies they espoused were simply out of place - Callahan's system works in the NFL, not in college. Cosgrove's defensive system is far better geared towards Big 10 play than Big XII play (and even then it's not so successful).

Basically we have a group of guys who I think we would all sit down and have a beer with, but who for whatever reasons didn't "get it" here.

In my mind those guys are cool, and I wish them the best. But at the same time I'm glad they aren't here.