Na Jay is too short -- Just kidding -- I went to college with Jay at Kearney and I thiink he will get his shot at some point. Great coach and motavator(sorry spelling isn't my strong suit). Tell him to put an ap in when the new HC is hired. I bet he will get a look if it is TG.

Ridiculous --> unless you are talking about a GA position. That is usually where we bring in HS coaches. Not a remote chance in hell that we bring him in as HC.

I would agree with that... he is a good coach, but not ready for the lime light as HC. You have to admit his team was impressive this year!

Na Jay is too short -- Just kidding -- I went to college with Jay at Kearney and I thiink he will get his shot at some point. Great coach and motavator(sorry spelling isn't my strong suit). Tell him to put an ap in when the new HC is hired. I bet he will get a look if it is TG.

Between Jay Ball and Eric Berhens it would seem Central is going to win everything this year... its about bloody time!!

Ridiculous --> unless you are talking about a GA position. That is usually where we bring in HS coaches. Not a remote chance in hell that we bring him in as HC.

I would agree with that... he is a good coach, but not ready for the lime light as HC. You have to admit his team was impressive this year!

And STATE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Hope to see him move up someday.

Between Jay Ball and Eric Berhens it would seem Central is going to win everything this year... its about bloody time!!

Well they have quite a few of the 2007 Championships. I am so proud of the Eagles. I hope Ronnell gets his scholorship back.

Well they have quite a few of the 2007 Championships. I am so proud of the Eagles. I hope Ronnell gets his scholorship back.

As the president of the Central High School Alumni Association, I couldn't be prouder of the kids at Central!!

Ronnell will get his scholarship back... he is a big part of WHY Central beat Millard North.

As the president of the Central High School Alumni Association, I couldn't be prouder of the kids at Central!!

Ronnell will get his scholarship back... he is a big part of WHY Central beat Millard North.

I hope Ronnell gets a scholarship also, but not to Nebraska.

He'd be perfect in UNO's system.