I know who the next coach is going to be...........

Tom Osborne.

See i figured it out. Hes doing all this to set himself up. Hes already cleared it up with his wife. Hes going to coach for 4 years but heres the kicker. He brings Turner in for Oc and Pineli in for DC. Tom coaches back to the old days while bringing up the boys under his wing. A trio of terror. Then after we have 1 more national championship under toms belt he passes the torch off to gill and bo. It could happen. :restore

great now I'm gonna be in a bad mood when i wake up later this afternoon because i'll probably dream about this happenin only to realize it was a dream!! oh well after a few minutes I'll remember the Cowboys-Packers game is on tonight and that'll get me back in a good mood, then if my Boys beat the Pack I'll be bouncin off the walls!!

there is no if in this.. it is a certainty..

Dallas 31

Green Bay 21

great now I'm gonna be in a bad mood when i wake up later this afternoon because i'll probably dream about this happenin only to realize it was a dream!! oh well after a few minutes I'll remember the Cowboys-Packers game is on tonight and that'll get me back in a good mood, then if my Boys beat the Pack I'll be bouncin off the walls!!

there is no if in this.. it is a certainty..

Dallas 31

Green Bay 21

sounds good to me!! always good to find another Cowboys/Husker fan!!!!