Solid News - Part III

OK, there is this booster, who is from a long line of boosters. He reports something like this.

The guy lives in Council Bluffs, and he goes to dinner at the 360 every Wednesday. Last night he ran into the cousin of Tom Osborne’s secretary's brother, who is also a big money donor. His first name is Pat or Patrick or George, but I do not know his last name. Sorry about that.

Patty told my source that TO and Harvey Perlman did meet with Turner Gill in Atlanta, and met with Grobe that same day, plus they talked to Coach Pelini at Baton Rouge on the way. TO was also on the plane from Norfolk that had its flight data hidden, and that plane also went to Atlanta where they spoke to Rich Rodriguez. Apparently Rodriquez is the guy they want to hire, but they want to wait until after the ACC Championship to announce it.

The scoop is that Gill and Pelini wants to come back to Nebraska in the worst way, so they are willing to take the OC and DC job here to get their foot back in the door. Gill wants to be a future AD/HC of Nebraska and will finish his career here. Pelini knows that Les Miles is going to Michigan and that he will be out of a job. His family pursuaded him to pursue Nebraska. Neither Grobe, Johnson nor Kelly will be hired in any capacity, they were just given interviews to please the donors and fans.

George said there will be a press conference Sunday, December 2nd to announce Rich Rodriguez as HC, Coach Gill as OC and Coach Pelini as DC. No other current assistants are going to be kept at this point, but they will interview some of the offensive assistants before making a final decision.

OK, there is this booster, who is from a long line of boosters. He reports something like this.

The guy lives in Council Bluffs, and he goes to dinner at the 360 every Wednesday. Last night he ran into the cousin of Tom Osborne’s secretary's brother, who is also a big money donor. His first name is Pat or Patrick or George, but I do not know his last name. Sorry about that.

Patty told my source that TO and Harvey Perlman did meet with Turner Gill in Atlanta, and met with Grobe that same day, plus they talked to Coach Pelini at Baton Rouge on the way. TO was also on the plane from Norfolk that had its flight data hidden, and that plane also went to Atlanta where they spoke to Rich Rodriguez. Apparently Rodriquez is the guy they want to hire, but they want to wait until after the ACC Championship to announce it.

The scoop is that Gill and Pelini wants to come back to Nebraska in the worst way, so they are willing to take the OC and DC job here to get their foot back in the door. Gill wants to be a future AD/HC of Nebraska and will finish his career here. Pelini knows that Les Miles is going to Michigan and that he will be out of a job. His family pursuaded him to pursue Nebraska. Neither Grobe, Johnson nor Kelly will be hired in any capacity, they were just given interviews to please the donors and fans.

George said there will be a press conference Sunday, December 2nd to announce Rich Rodriguez as HC, Coach Gill as OC and Coach Pelini as DC. No other current assistants are going to be kept at this point, but they will interview some of the offensive assistants before making a final decision.

Freaking awesome!

Why do we need Rodriguez if we are getting both Pelini and Gill? Heck, I could be head coach and I work for peanuts. (Can I call some of the plays, Turner?)

I have a feeling a new post is being typed up announcing Wally as the new head coach.

YES!!!!! :woo

Why do we need Rodriguez if we are getting both Pelini and Gill? Heck, I could be head coach and I work for peanuts. (Can I call some of the plays, Turner?)

I have a feeling a new post is being typed up announcing Wally as the new head coach.

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

I've always thought that Wally was the most qualified but was sworn to secrecy by the janitorial staff that gets sound info from waste baskets.

...T_O_B

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

George also told me that Lou Bega has been working on the new Tunnel Walk song.

Is it called "Tunnel Walk Number 5?" Cause that song rocks!!!

He is going to mix all the current huskers and coaches in the song. Its going to be great.

A little bit of Marlon to the side

A little bit of Joey passing right

A little bit of Niles, off he goes

A little bit of Pelini, just call him nose