Press Conference Monday

About a year ago my wife lost her job and has been temping until she can find something new. She works at NET right now, and from time to time she hears things about press conferences. She told me about the presser to announce Pederson’s firing ahead of time, and she called me early in the AM to tell me about the presser to announce TO's return. So she knows stuff.

She just sent this email, and I'm copying it here verbatim. The typos are hers:

XXXXXX, (you don’t get to know my name, sorry)

there is going to be a press conference on monday for the coach anouncement.

they have someone form back east and they will be bringing him in for the

conference. don't know if it's pellini or gill.

love ya,

XXXXX

So are you all happy now? Some real news to cheer your day.

You had me until you said "my wife" :lol:

Aren't you the little boy who cried wolf all morning? Hmmmmm?

I wear size 13 shoes. I wear XXL gloves. I wear a size 8 hat.

Nothing about me could be called "little." :)

We're twins?

Unless anybody's "reliable source" is Tom Osborne, then they don't have a reliable source. He's not telling anyone what his plan is. Some people will guess right, but nobody "knows" what is going to happen.

This is very true about hard information like a name, but something like a press conference being scheduled doesn't have to come from TO himself.

Just a point to ponder there.

P.S. Here is what my source just told me:

"I have NO idea what is going on. I quit listening to the radio etc. as it is one contradiction after another. I have great confidence in Tom so I am not worrying about it. I am sure he will make the right decision for Nebraska. Take a deep breath, admire your new puppy pictures and it will all be behind us shortly."

Link????????

That's good! :corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

For future reference, don't ever tell anyone the size of your head especially if it's an 8. It just gives them more ammunition than they need, IMO.

How do you even measure your head?

By the size of hat you wear.

Oh I dont wear hats.

Then why was this found in your room?

31231961v1_240x240_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg

It wasnt found in my room. Not sure whose bedroom you were in when you found that hat.

About a year ago my wife lost her job and has been temping until she can find something new. She works at NET right now, and from time to time she hears things about press conferences. She told me about the presser to announce Pederson’s firing ahead of time, and she called me early in the AM to tell me about the presser to announce TO's return. So she knows stuff.

She just sent this email, and I'm copying it here verbatim. The typos are hers:

XXXXXX, (you don’t get to know my name, sorry)

there is going to be a press conference on monday for the coach anouncement.

they have someone form back east and they will be bringing him in for the

conference. don't know if it's pellini or gill.

love ya,

XXXXX

So are you all happy now? Some real news to cheer your day.

Why won't the Mods just ban you? you've been spewing nonsense all day, and each and every post was "real" news :asshat

For future reference, don't ever tell anyone the size of your head especially if it's an 8. It just gives them more ammunition than they need, IMO.

How do you even measure your head?

By the size of hat you wear.

Oh I dont wear hats.

Then why was this found in your room?

31231961v1_240x240_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg

It wasnt found in my room. Not sure whose bedroom you were in when you found that hat.

I don't either; that's just where I woke up. The last thing I remember is being at a club in Lincoln and Corey McKeon giving me a drink. Wierd.

Why won't the Mods just ban you? you've been spewing nonsense all day, and each and every post was "real" news :asshat

See that little button under my posts that says "report?" If you don't like what I have to say and would like to get me banned, please click on that button, explain why you think my post is bad, and click "send."

:thumbs

See that little button under my posts that says "report?" If you don't like what I have to say and would like to get me banned, please click on that button, explain why you think my post is bad, and click "send."

:thumbs

I don't need to run to the principle, I just wish you'd stop being such an ass clown with all these B.S. "news" reports