Press Conference Monday

LSU is south.

Get out your map. See those lines that go up and down? Baton Rogue is to the right of the same ones Nebraska to the left of. That makes Baton Rogue EAST of Nebraska.

I actually have a map right next to my desk, and Baton Rouge is SOUTH of Nebraska, so there.

Techinacally it would be SouthEast

LSU is south.

Get out your map. See those lines that go up and down? Baton Rogue is to the right of the same ones Nebraska is to the left of. That makes Baton Rogue EAST of Nebraska.

this has gotten out hand....now we are bickering about whether Bo could the new head coach because he is "east" of nebraska

I really think the cryptic message would have been clearer, IF it was intended to be cryptic, but just sorta so we could get it. :lol:

LSU is south.

Get out your map. See those lines that go up and down? Baton Rogue is to the right of the same ones Nebraska to the left of. That makes Baton Rogue EAST of Nebraska.

I actually have a map right next to my desk, and Baton Rouge is SOUTH of Nebraska, so there.

Techinacally it would be SouthEast

TOLD YA!

About a year ago my wife lost her job and has been temping until she can find something new. She works at NET right now, and from time to time she hears things about press conferences. She told me about the presser to announce Pederson’s firing ahead of time, and she called me early in the AM to tell me about the presser to announce TO's return. So she knows stuff.

She just sent this email, and I'm copying it here verbatim. The typos are hers:

XXXXXX, (you don’t get to know my name, sorry)

there is going to be a press conference on monday for the coach anouncement.

they have someone form back east and they will be bringing him in for the

conference. don't know if it's pellini or gill.

love ya,

XXXXX

So are you all happy now? Some real news to cheer your day.

i doubt this post is legit. i went thru NET's staff listing and i can tell you consclusively that no-one there is named "XXXXXX".

nice try, tho.

About a year ago my wife lost her job and has been temping until she can find something new. She works at NET right now, and from time to time she hears things about press conferences. She told me about the presser to announce Pederson’s firing ahead of time, and she called me early in the AM to tell me about the presser to announce TO's return. So she knows stuff.

love ya,

XXXXX

i doubt this post is legit. i went thru NET's staff listing and i can tell you consclusively that no-one there is named "XXXXXX".

nice try, tho.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

I just find it odd.. let me talk this one out and see if I can make sense... the athletic department calls a press conference for Monday right... alright so if it's regards to a coach then people are involved, agents, lawyers, etc.. right... alright so you figure TO and few AD people along with the chancellor know who this new coach is going to how come nobody is leaking know what I mean??? I mean all these rumors about how my dog took a crap and it was pointing east and all that crap and my uncles dead aunt's friend.. I just find it odd that there are so many people in this right now and we don't have one credible source spilling their guts... hmmm...

Why is everyone slamming knapplc for telling us what he heard? This is Rumorville!! We are all trolling this board for info and when someone throws some out there, people get nasty.

If he is making it up then so what!!??!!

I appreciate the info (true or not). Gives me something to read. The board is a little lacking in good topics other than coaching.

BTW- Louisianna is east (yes, and south- but east all the same)

check out Bvandy's latest editorial on his linked big red analysis

love ya,

XXXXX

You know, I was in Holdrege, NE several times...and when the people there say, "back east" they mean Lincoln or Omaha. I kid you not! :rollin

So, "back east" is all a matter of perception...east means anything east of where you're at...

For future reference, don't ever tell anyone the size of your head especially if it's an 8. It just gives them more ammunition than they need, IMO.

How do you even measure your head?

By the size of hat you wear.

Oh I dont wear hats.

Then why was this found in your room?

31231961v1_240x240_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg

What were you doing in his room?

Are you really going to insist he answer that? :o

For future reference, don't ever tell anyone the size of your head especially if it's an 8. It just gives them more ammunition than they need, IMO.

How do you even measure your head?

By the size of hat you wear.

Oh I dont wear hats.

Then why was this found in your room?

31231961v1_240x240_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg

What were you doing in his room?

Are you really going to insist he answer that? :o

Inquiring minds want to know......... not really