OK, just to speed things up a little bit, I've created a "form post" for everyone to use when they tell us who the new coach and staff will be...

According to my source, _____________ (name/nickname),

who is a very close ____________ (relationship status)

to _____________'s (prominent booster / member of Athletic Dept.) -

_________ (acquaintance of said booster or member of Athletic Dept.)

the new coach is going to be ______________ (name of coach).

While personally I'm hoping this isn't true because I want __________ (name of a different coach),

it all makes sense when you consider ________________ (tale of said coach's accomplishments, TO's recent travels and some odd connection to Nebraska).

My source tells me that the OC will be ________________ (name of assistant coach)

and that the Nebraska tradition will be upheld by bringing in _____________ (name of former NU player/coach).

Please use this form post from now on, as it will help me process all of this information while I track flights out of Lincoln, Omaha, Crete, Scottsbluff and Thedford. Thanks,

OK, just to speed things up a little bit, I've created a "form post" for everyone to use when they tell us who the new coach and staff will be...

According to my source, Billy C,

who is a very close ex head coach

to the Huskers said

the new coach is going to be "I don't give a s#*t"

While personally I'm hoping this isn't true because I want someone who DOES give a s#*t,

it all makes sense when you consider Bill probably hates all of us and said no one could do a better job than he did. Just look at how good ganz is doing.

My source tells me that the OC will be Joey Ganz, because he's obviously a west coast mastermind.

and that the Nebraska tradition will be upheld by bringing in Jason Peter and his scarf that he wore to the Colorado game.

No planes were used in this hiring. This proves why no one else heard anything about it.

According to my source, __Magic eight ball___ (name/nickname),

who is a very close __to my speak & spell__ (relationship status)

to _President of touch down club___'s (prominent booster / member of Athletic Dept.) -

the new coach is going to be __Howard Schellenberger_______ (name of coach).

While personally I'm hoping this isn't true because I want __Jimmy Johnson____ (name of a different coach),

it all makes sense when you consider he beat Osborne 83 orange bowl__ (tale of said coach's accomplishments, TO's recent travels and some odd connection to Nebraska).

My source tells me that the OC will be _Vinny Testaverde_______ (name of assistant coach)

and that the Nebraska tradition will be upheld by bringing in _Irving Fryer_____ (name of former NU player/coach).

Please use this form post from now on, as it will help me process all of this information while I track flights out of Lincoln, Omaha, Crete, Scottsbluff and Thedford. Thanks,

I don't think it worked <_<

According to my source, _____________ (name/nickname),

who is a very close ____________ (relationship status)

to _____________'s (prominent booster / member of Athletic Dept.) -

the new coach is going to be ______________ (name of coach).

While personally I'm hoping this isn't true because I want __________ (name of a different coach),

it all makes sense when you consider ________________ (tale of said coach's accomplishments, TO's recent travels and some odd connection to Nebraska).

My source tells me that the OC will be ________________ (name of assistant coach)

and that the Nebraska tradition will be upheld by bringing in _____________ (name of former NU player/coach).

I wish I had thought of 'the form' :rollin