And the winner is.........

Perfect choice. "Turbo Gillini" alone made this forum worth having. Great, great creation.

I would like to know who came in second (my creative writing in the "solid information" thread has to get me some votes, right?)

Well, it was an exhausting analysis that's for sure. I spoke with the brother of a mother of yours who said that your secretary's skinny aunt's sister's babysitter's pet poodle which was once bred during a late night prowl around Memorial Stadium by a Yorkie owned by none other than the gardner of the former owner of TO's 1972 chevy station wagon who strongly suggested that that mother of yours was sooooo embarassed by the outing of your middle uncle that she now denies any knowledge of you and further has changed hair dressers, gynecologists, and fish tank boys, so as to prevent you from ever tracking here down again and that she then went out and bought a special T-shirt that had your picture on the front and the saying, Stupid is NOT in MY family!

It was a close call, granted, but I took that as a NO vote for the "Solid Information" series.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:nutz