Pederson returns to Pittsburgh as AD

Ya know 4 years down the road and he doesn't screw up Pitt like Nebraska i think there will be some very interesting questions about why did so good with Pitt but yet screwed up his alma mater. I couldn't imagine how you can run AD at other schools and do good but yet screw up your own?

I'm guessing some of it might have been retaliation for his treatment when he was starting out and..?

Just a hunch..(Back to rumorville?) I got nuthin'

Ya know 4 years down the road and he doesn't screw up Pitt like Nebraska i think there will be some very interesting questions about why did so good with Pitt but yet screwed up his alma mater. I couldn't imagine how you can run AD at other schools and do good but yet screw up your own?

I'm guessing some of it might have been retaliation for his treatment when he was starting out and..?

Starting out as AD or starting out his career?

I was just speculatin'..(career)

Didn't he start out in the recruiting dept?

I was talking to my Sister shortly after Ped was axed (no..this isn't one of those rumor stories all too plentiful, lately)..Anyway, she was telling me about a cousin of ours that I'd lost contact with after college.

And telling me that they were friends..(I was shocked that Pederson had friends, but you read about them all the time). :lol:

I guess they were teammates at North Platte on the Gymnastics team..Not sure if Ped went on to compete at UNL.

I really didn't mean to start any rumors, I was just writing out loud, trying to 'splain why he might do better at a place he didn't have a history with. (before his 1st AD gig)..Maybe someone in the Football dept. pissed him off, and subconsciously? he tried to tear it down.. (I'm really reaching here).

It's the arm chair amateur psychologist in me.

That or he's just an egomaniac dork with his head stuck someplace that it shouldn't be and his mouth was writing checks that you couldn't cash

I was just speculatin'..(career)

Didn't he start out in the recruiting dept?

I was talking to my Sister shortly after Ped was axed (no..this isn't one of those rumor stories all too plentiful, lately)..Anyway, she was telling me about a cousin of ours that I'd lost contact with after college.

And telling me that they were friends..(I was shocked that Pederson had friends, but you read about them all the time). :lol:

I guess they were teammates at North Platte on the Gymnastics team..Not sure if Ped went on to compete at UNL.

I really didn't mean to start any rumors, I was just writing out loud, trying to 'splain why he might do better at a place he didn't have a history with. (before his 1st AD gig)..Maybe someone in the Football dept. pissed him off, and subconsciously? he tried to tear it down.. (I'm really reaching here).

It's the arm chair amateur psychologist in me.