Sources: Nebraska to name LSU defensive coordinator Pelini as coach

By the way, since October, Bo's defense is averaging giving up 28 points per game.

LSU is still 3rd in total defense. Colorado is 64th.

YEP sure is and this guy really thinks colorado will be able 2 win the big 12 tittle b4 nebraska does ?? :lol:

No, I said we are headed up, at least have the courtesy to read what I write.

By the way, since October, Bo's defense is averaging giving up 28 points per game.

YEP sure is and this guy really thinks colorado will be able 2 win the big 12 tittle b4 nebraska does ?? :lol:

Write something that has relevance then. You don't think NU's defense will be heading up? Weren't you the one that was slamming the LSU defense? I just gave you the FACTS.

BTW, why do you spend so much time on the huskerboard instead of in a CU chat room? Could it be that you can't stand their crude behavior?

Write something that has relevance then. You don't think NU's defense will be heading up? Weren't you the one that was slamming the LSU defense? I just gave you the FACTS.

BTW, why do you spend so much time on the huskerboard instead of in a CU chat room? Could it be that you can't stand their crude behavior?

There is no way that your defense could get any worse. The point of those point totals is to show you that once LSU got into the meat of their schedule their defense was nothing more the average. From an outside point of view I do not understand hiring a guy that has done less with more and passing on guys like Gill and Johnson who have done more with less. So I think those points are relevant, at least relevant to me, so start busting out the personal attacks, it's all you have.

There is no way that your defense could get any worse. The point of those point totals is to show you that once LSU got into the meat of their schedule their defense was nothing more the average. From an outside point of view I do not understand hiring a guy that has done less with more and passing on guys like Gill and Johnson who have done more with less. So I think those points are relevant, at least relevant to me, so start busting out the personal attacks, it's all you have.

Personal attack? What are you talking about? Time to cut you loose kid.