Sources: Nebraska to name LSU defensive coordinator Pelini as coach

I am rooting for Pelini, just look at that defense this year with all that NFL talent....lmao Even Alabama hung 30+ on them and they have an offense almost as bad as our own. Alabama, Kentucky, and Arkansas all hung 30+ on a team that was supposed to rival the '92 Crimson Tide defense. Good luck, you might be begging for Callahan back in a couple of years. I cannot believe Tom would not think twice about Grobe or Johnson, that decision will come back to haunt you guys.

yea you would be saying u would be beggin for callahan lmao is that becuzz are deffence sucked during the callahan rain??? :nutz

I highly doubt pelini will let the huskers be the laughing stock of the big 12 if he does come heres i bet theirs gonna be alotta sh#t changeing im sure of that I BET he brings the huskers back 2 winning the big 12 titles and you can MARK my words on that :nanalama

That's a pretty bold statement considering you have teams like Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, and Kansas in the way.

We need to have a positive attitude. :)

I highly doubt pelini will let the huskers be the laughing stock of the big 12 if he does come heres i bet theirs gonna be alotta sh#t changeing im sure of that I BET he brings the huskers back 2 winning the big 12 titles and you can MARK my words on that :nanalama

That's a pretty bold statement considering you have teams like Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, and Kansas in the way.

Well im sure colorado wont be doing much well maybe upsetting teams once in a bluemoon but other then that i knoe Bo had some good deffience built when he was heres and im not the smartest guy in the world but it seems to me after callahan got heres the deffence kinda sucked!!! But im sure colorado wont be winning no big 12 titles thoe i can put money on that :lol:

I fully expect Missouri and Kansas to be one or two year wonders. I don't think they can keep their programs at the current level.

Well im sure colorado wont be doing much well maybe upsetting teams once in a bluemoon but other then that i knoe Bo had some good deffience built when he was heres and im not the smartest guy in the world but it seems to me after callahan got heres the deffence kinda sucked!!! But im sure colorado wont be winning no big 12 titles thoe i can put money on that :lol:

What evidence do you have to support such a claim? We are heading up, no question about that, of course those same teams that I mentioned that are in your way are in mine as well. Remember one thing, I do have a proven head coach, you have a defensive coordinator, I think all things equal you might want to go ahead and send me your money now :)

I fully expect Missouri and Kansas to be one or two year wonders. I don't think they can keep their programs at the current level.

Is that just wishfull thinking or do you really not expect Missouri to cash in on a recruiting bonanza from their current success? They did take your 5 Star quarterback from you....

Is that just wishfull thinking or do you really not expect Missouri to cash in on a recruiting bonanza from their current success? They did take your 5 Star quarterback from you....

Yea they did ,but im sure he seen tha same things we was seeing players leaveing the team becuzz they didnt like how CALLAHAN was doing things i should say running things :lol: but hes gone now and i dont think he will be comein back in the state of nebraska 4 years 2 come

What evidence do you have to support such a claim? We are heading up, no question about that, of course those same teams that I mentioned that are in your way are in mine as well. Remember one thing, I do have a proven head coach, you have a defensive coordinator, I think all things equal you might want to go ahead and send me your money now :)

Pelini will kick Hawkin's butt. If not on the field then off. :madash

In my gut, I have the very same feeling about Pellini as I did about Solich. Not good, not good at all. He has all the appearance of a "discount" coaching hire.

In my gut, I have the very same feeling about Pellini as I did about Solich. Not good, not good at all. He has all the appearance of a "discount" coaching hire.

Yeah, but nothing about NU seems to be good according to most of your posts that I have read.... Take a chill, give the man a chance and remember, while not stellar, Solich was much, much better than what we had for the last 4 years.

;):restore

MAN atleast soilich took us to a damn bcs tittle game I knoe we didnt win but atleast he took us somewheres see husker fans like you make me mad u dont respect nothing really thoe you either want it ur way or no ways at all dedhoarse

Harrison Beck, Josh Freeman... who cares. I'm definitely done with living off of the star-crap.