It APPEARS Bo is getting the job here.

It APPEARS Mich is going to go for Miles.

So would that leave one of the best OC's in the country in Gary Crowton?

Does he stay at LSU?

Does he go with Miles?

Would Bo have a chance of luring him away to us? It has been reported that both Bo and TO like the spread-option. Any shot we could make this happen?

Does he stay at LSU?

Does he go with Miles?

Would Bo have a chance of luring him away to us? It has been reported that both Bo and TO like the spread-option. Any shot we could make this happen?

What makes him one of the best OC in the country? My impression of LSU football was a good offense with a very good defense. They seemed to struggle whenever I saw them on tv. Not sure of the offensive rankings so maybe I'm wrong.

LSU's offense didn't miss a step after losing the #1 pick in the whole draft and this was Crowton's first year at LSU. Plus Jimbo Fisher, the guy Crowton replaced, is getting a lot of love for some good HC-jobs. Crowton had big shoes to fill and he did it with ease, LSU got more productive, the least they've scored is 28. Crowton was snatched-up from Oregon where he re-ignited their offense via the spread-option. He has a long line of HC and OC experience before that. He is definitely one of the better OC's in the country.

I don't know if I like our chances of getting him but he would definitely be a money hire if we got him.

Does he stay at LSU?

Does he go with Miles?

Good point, but LSU can recruit. There home state is excellent for High school talent. They have so much speed.