Tom Rathman on the Pellini staff

Tom Rathman still owns land in Lincoln ,Nebraska why do you suppose that is Lane Kiffin the head coach at Oakland son of Monte Kiffin knows how important this would be to Tom

Bill Callahan still owns land in Lincon, Nebraska. Ted Turner owns half of Western Nebraska. What's your point?

IS it necessary for you to be a wiseass on every reply? chuckleshuffle

That's why you guys pay me!

Bill Callahan owns land here in nebraska??? :wtf Im sure hes probley trying to sell it now :rollin

20 acres in the country (outside of lincoln) with a 1.6 million dollar house on it (or maybe the land and the house are 1.6 mill)... that's going to be kind of hard to unload. Someone might find himself a bargain!

Tom Rathman still owns land in Lincoln ,Nebraska why do you suppose that is Lane Kiffin the head coach at Oakland son of Monte Kiffin knows how important this would be to Tom

Bill Callahan still owns land in Lincon, Nebraska. Ted Turner owns half of Western Nebraska. What's your point?

IS it necessary for you to be a wiseass on every reply? chuckleshuffle

That's why you guys pay me!

You get paid???????????????? :sarcasm

Bill Callahan owns land here in nebraska??? :wtf Im sure hes probley trying to sell it now :rollin

20 acres in the country (outside of lincoln) with a 1.6 million dollar house on it (or maybe the land and the house are 1.6 mill)... that's going to be kind of hard to unload. Someone might find himself a bargain!

Are you sure? The Lancaster County Assessor does not have the Callahans owning anything.

Are you sure? The Lancaster County Assessor does not have the Callahans owning anything.

I just read it... I'll see if I can dig it back up--

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=1200...;u_sid=10191226

This is where I found it.

"The house, like so much else in Bill Callahan's strained existence here, doesn't quite fit its rural surroundings.

"It sits on 20 acres, partially bordered by a white, split-rail fence. There's a lake out front, alongside the drive that connects the coach's front door to a dirt road.

"Horses wander near a big red barn on a neighboring estate.

"Although there are houses with higher assessed values, Bill Callahan lives in the most expensive residential property ever purchased in Lancaster County. He paid $1.61 million in May 2004 for the stunning structure that would seem more at home within a gated community than jutting from secluded countryside officially zoned for agriculture. Its barely one mile outside the city limits. It might as well be 50."