Tom Rathman on the Pellini staff

Tom Rathman still owns land in Lincoln ,Nebraska why do you suppose that is Lane Kiffin the head coach at Oakland son of Monte Kiffin knows how important this would be to Tom

Bill Callahan still owns land in Lincon, Nebraska. Ted Turner owns half of Western Nebraska. What's your point?

Tom Rathman still owns land in Lincoln ,Nebraska why do you suppose that is Lane Kiffin the head coach at Oakland son of Monte Kiffin knows how important this would be to Tom

Bill Callahan still owns land in Lincon, Nebraska. Ted Turner owns half of Western Nebraska. What's your point?

He could put up a tent and live there if he decided to coach here!! :horns2

and why do you suppose he has also kept to be a silent partner in his fathers construction company if Pellni is hired look for Rathman to come back and be on his staff THATS MY POINT

And Jerry Rice played for the Niners and Raiders...maybe he'll coach the WR's.... :hellloooo

LOL

Not Jerry Rice again..

Heheh, though he was a player with an incredible work ethic-- that could translate to a good coach (not saying that I hope we hire him, I just hope he tries his hand at coaching).

and why do you suppose he has also kept to be a silent partner in his fathers construction company

Probably to make money.

Tom Rathman is currently a running backs coach and also worked with Pellni at the Niners so this could be part of the new staff at Nebraska. :restore

I knew Pelini was with Greenbay but don't remember him being with the Niners.

I don't think Jerry Rice would understand the Husker way ( Whatever that is ) :sarcasm

I think the rumor of Pinkle coming to be the OC is as just as absurd. I refuse to believe NU would ever let pinkle right the pickle :nanalama

I heard Ted Turner was going to take over Media Relations....any truth to this rumor?? :sarcasm

IS it necessary for you to be a wiseass on every reply? chuckleshuffle