Thought about Gillini

My thought is with the possiblity that Miles is going to Michegan and the fact that it doesn't sound like LSU would even look at Pellini. Could TO bring in both Gill and Bo, Gill be HC and Bo be AHC, but basically have Bo here as a HC in training so in a couple of years when he is ready and other teams come knocking he is free to go.

That's my 2 cents because if both Turner and Bo are learning from each other and TO, then the likelyhood of success is that much greater.

This topic has been brought up before, but I'm in too much of a hurry to go digging.

Not saying it will happen, but I dont think this is as far fetched as I thought initially. I gotta beleive that if Gill isnt coming back to NU, in any capacity, its because Gill doesnt want to be back yet (for positive reasons).

If ESPN is correct, and Miles is able to land a DC like Jon Tenuta (name has been mentioned for HC jobs), I dont see why Gill and Pelini couldnt work together regardless of titles.