Sipple In Atlanta Today (Sat.)

LJS big waste of money, just like the "search" committee was. Cant wait to see how TO spins that one.

Why was the search committee a waste? He got four maybe five interviews from it.

In all honesty do you think he was going to hire anyone but TG or Bo? TO probably would have been ran out of town if he didnt. Now that he has, we can stop saying what if (HIRED bO) after every loss next year and beyond. We will know soon enough. I wish the very best upon our program. Just hope this is the right guy. Not all coaches are a crap shoot. I think there are more long term risks when hiring an assistant coach without head coaching experience. Do you believe Bo is a better choice than Peterson at Boise? Even if we hired him, each lost the bogasm chants would start and TO would be in a losing situation. If the peasants want cake, let them eat cake.

As far as the search-agency goes it does seem like kind of a waste. Maybe TO just wanted to see what worthwhile candidates would be interested. It would help to know how interested Kelly, Grobe, etc were. I'm sure Johnson would be interested, I'd like to have seen him get an interview. Without knowing everything that went on it is hard to say but on the surface it does seem kinda like smoke and mirrors.

As far as Sipple goes props to him for getting himself out of the ice and cold. He is probably getting the "inside scoop" at a strip-joint. During his lapdance eeeeeeeeeeeerrr inquiry with Mystigue he found out that Grobe likes the big asses and isn't much of a tipper. Nice Sip, if there is anything better than slacking it is slacking in the sun on the company-dime.