Sipple In Atlanta Today (Sat.)

He must know something to go to Atlanta instead of Baton Rouge or San Antonio today.

I guess with the SEC CCG at the Georga Dome this afternoon that is where he is going to prod for info.

Who knows, maybe he has an interview scheduled with Bo after the game!!

I'll be surprised if Sip gets anything out of that search firm. They seem pretty tight lipped.

Yep. Seems like a huge waste of time.

I'm guessing Pat Forde, Kirk Herbstriedt and all the other ESPN "experts" don't fly to this city or that to get their info.

This is seriously a waste of time, and further underlines the problems at that rag. (although I do like Sip, Rosenthal and the rest of the sports guys - it's the editorial staff/ownership I question).

I'll be surprised if Sip gets anything out of that search firm. They seem pretty tight lipped.

I'm guessing Pat Forde, Kirk Herbstriedt and all the other ESPN "experts" don't fly to this city or that to get their info.

This is seriously a waste of time, and further underlines the problems at that rag. (although I do like Sip, Rosenthal and the rest of the sports guys - it's the editorial staff/ownership I question).

I'll bet he goes to the SEC championship game and tries to get info after the game from Pelini. But I don't know... :dunno

I'll bet he goes to the SEC championship game and tries to get info after the game from Pelini. But I don't know... :dunno

your spot on danno

your spot on danno

Maybe I should be an investigative reporter! :corndance

your spot on danno

The problem is this assumes Bo will tell him anything at the game, and there's no reason to believe he will and every reason to believe he won't. Again - this could have been handled by a phone call, there's no reason to go there in person for a statement that won't be made.

ALTHOUGH - and this just occurred to me as I typed this, maybe Sipple is going to ask Miles about Pelini at Miles' press conference. Miles has no reason to deny anything.

NOW I'm interested... :)

your spot on danno

The problem is this assumes Bo will tell him anything at the game, and there's no reason to believe he will and every reason to believe he won't. Again - this could have been handled by a phone call, there's no reason to go there in person for a statement that won't be made.

ALTHOUGH - and this just occurred to me as I typed this, maybe Sipple is going to ask Miles about Pelini at Miles' press conference. Miles has no reason to deny anything.

NOW I'm interested... :)

I think Sip had some "info" for a reason to go down there. LJS wouldn't send him if there wasn't a good reason to go. Mike'l Severe on 1620 said Sipple had something to take care of down there as far as the coaching search.