BCS bowls

GHOST

What every1 think about the BCS?? i knoe what i think about it but i just wanted to knoe what everyone else thinks about it,and do you think they got the national title game right???I really didnt think they got that game right but thats me i would have liked to see ohio state and oklahoma ,or maybe oklahoma hawaii but any one that feels that they wanna add 2 the topic feel free 2 chuckleshuffle

Thats what im saying bro i mean if all theise guys talk about the teams that they PLAYED why put em in the top 25 in the 1st place???I think they dont wanna see a team like app state beat a big time school lol in english that would be a WAC team beat a ohio state team lol just think about how much points would be on the board thoe

Thats what im saying bro i mean if all theise guys talk about the teams that they PLAYED why put em in the top 25 in the 1st place???I think they dont wanna see a team like app state beat a big time school lol in english that would be a WAC team beat a ohio state team lol just think about how much points would be on the board thoe

Can we get a translator in here?

No problem. He said...

*squints*

*rubs eyes*

*blinks*

Sorry, HUSKER 37 - you're on your own...

I'll translate...

nope.

wow.

Your Text, Dialectized "bork" (Sweedish Chef)

Thets vhet im seyeeng bru i meun iff ell zeeeese-a gooys telk ebuoot zee teems thet zeey PLEYED vhy poot im in zee tup 25 in zee 1st plece-a???I theenk zeey dunt vunna see-a a teem leeke-a epp stete-a beet a beeg teeme-a schuul lul in ingleesh thet vuoold be-a a VEC teem beet a ooheeu stete-a teem lul joost theenk ebuoot hoo mooch pueents vuoold be-a oon zee buerd thue-a

Then translated back...

That's what I'm saying brother.

I mean if all these guys complain about the (weak) teams that they PLAYED, why put them in the top 25 in the 1st place???

I think they don't want to see a team like Appalacian State beat a big time school (laughing out loud).

In English, that would be a WAC team beat a Ohio State team (laughing out loud) just think about how many points would be on the board, though.

Has "lol" replaced "you know" and "see what I'm sayin'" in interviews and/or normal conversations, now?