way off topic...a little offensive

Okay, my 13 year old mind, inside a 38 year old body got the best of me.........this may be a little offensive to some and I apologize....but talking about media "slip-ups" on air.....this one was funny...

Did anyone hear Reece Davis on ESPN talking about the WVU-Pitt game...... He starts off by saying ....paraphrase to begin..... "Pitt was trying to 'beat-off the men in musturd' "....... then he corrected himself quickly by saying "trying to compete" or something like that.....everyone knew what he meant, it just came out wrong.......and during the next 30 sec., you could hear his voice trying not to laugh.....

Sorry for my "sophmoric sense of humor" , but once in awhile announcers say stuff like that, that catch my attention...

Please move to the proper forum..... I know that it doesn't belong here....probably in the forum.....sorry.....

Okay, my 13 year old mind, inside a 38 year old body got the best of me.........this may be a little offensive to some and I apologize....but talking about media "slip-ups" on air.....this one was funny...

Did anyone hear Reece Davis on ESPN talking about the WVU-Pitt game...... He starts off by saying ....paraphrase to begin..... "Pitt was trying to 'beat-off the men in musturd' "....... then he corrected himself quickly by saying "trying to compete" or something like that.....everyone knew what he meant, it just came out wrong.......and during the next 30 sec., you could hear his voice trying not to laugh.....

Sorry for my "sophmoric sense of humor" , but once in awhile announcers say stuff like that, that catch my attention...

Please move to the proper forum..... I know that it doesn't belong here....probably in the forum.....sorry.....

:madash That was hardly offensive at all!