2007 Road to the Championship!

WOW

What a night folks. Our ladies obviously did not bring their A game tonight as the first game looked awful. I had early feels this was going to be a short trip.

Overall a very RED crowd (of course a portion of that was Badger fans decked in RED as if rooting for our Huskers). Still quite a few Nebraska faithful have made the trip tonight. I'm bad at numbers but it is in the mid to upper hundreds I would say.

Tracy Stalls was the obvious MVP tonight as her play was what one expects these days from Husker Volleyball. M.State was excellent on the blocks in game 1 and 2 so it was hard for Pavan and Larson to get the kills we would expect.

Houghtelling did play and did not seem to be bothered by any back issues.

I'm bothered that the NU Pep Band did not make the trip. Thought the M.State crowd was small overall, they had their cheer and pep squad there and could easily drown out the Husker Nation.

We need a A+++ game tomorrow. Good luck ladies and GBR!

Thanks for the info, tbj.

I also think it's too bad that our band didn't make the trip - what is the school thinking? That's crazy!

I really, really hope we don't start off so slow tomorrow night. Cal is not a team to mess around with, but if we play our game and don't let them get too confident we can take the match easily enough.

Hats off to MSU - they took the ball and ran with it. Unfortunately for them, this is a pretty darned good Husker team.

Thanks for the info, tbj.

I also think it's too bad that our band didn't make the trip - what is the school thinking? That's crazy!

I really, really hope we don't start off so slow tomorrow night. Cal is not a team to mess around with, but if we play our game and don't let them get too confident we can take the match easily enough.

Hats off to MSU - they took the ball and ran with it. Unfortunately for them, this is a pretty darned good Husker team.

Great come from behind win last night! GO LADY HUSKERS...BEAT CAL!!!

Tonights game is on ESPNU, correct?

It is on espnu but does any one know what time?

its at 8

msu played volleyball last night like it was the championship game and nebraska played like it was just another game. i think this win helped us a lot. we needed the feeling of being behind. i do congratulate msu because they realllly fought every single point.