What is going on

the latest post feature isn't working in each sub forum, or is it just my computer

edit- actually it is only part of the time.

It is no big deal but I like to see if there is anything new or not

If the topic was moved from one forum to another - or to a sub-forum - it gets a little out-of-whack. Are those the kind of posts/threads in which it's happening, by chance?

No. What's been happening is, when you go look at the main page, none of the "latest posts" are accurate.

In fact, they seem to be from several days ago.

Sometimes.

Not all the time. It's very strange. For instance, 80% of the time it shows the latest post in the Recruiting forum as "Yesterday, 10:37pm, by father5, in Sean Fisher." And the latest post in the main forum as Today; 6:19AM, by Texan in Nebraska, under "Our new offensive coordinator."

These are quite out of date, and I can't understand why the forum is doing this.

No. What's been happening is, when you go look at the main page, none of the "latest posts" are accurate.

In fact, they seem to be from several days ago.

Sometimes.

Not all the time. It's very strange. For instance, 80% of the time it shows the latest post in the Recruiting forum as "Yesterday, 10:37pm, by father5, in Sean Fisher." And the latest post in the main forum as Today; 6:19AM, by Texan in Nebraska, under "Our new offensive coordinator."

These are quite out of date, and I can't understand why the forum is doing this.

Ah - gotcha. Hmmmm - I have no idea. We'll have to look into that one.

I'm pretty sure what happens is that the first time you visit the main page each time you aren't logged in, and that is when it is displaying the irregular latest posts. As soon as you enter a forum, however, it's all back to normal, even if you click on the forum index (but don't go back, it won't work).