just heard a rumor that indicates...

radio station in atlanta reporting john tenuta will not be offered the hc job at georgia tech, instead paul johnson hc of navy will, most likely, be offered the gt job.

how in the hell is this relevant to nu football?

well, tenuta and miles had "reportedly" pre-arranged a deal to go to michigan together (tenuta as dc). ever since then, the miles to michigan deal "fell through." the word has been that if tenuta didn't get the hc job he'd come to lsu. well, now that that seems look borderlince "certain" it looks like tenuta wants to be in the nc game...

looks like you'll get bo sooner than later.

which stabilizes recruiting... only as much as it "dosen't aid" the bonus in recruits eyes of having a coach who "won" in the literal sense, an nc. personally, if bo leaves pre-nc game, and we win, he has just as much right to claim an nc for himself as if someone else came in and did the coaching... but who can really understand the mind of the 17 yo athlete?

What planet have you been visiting?

its called "real world, just because i want something to happen dosen't mean it will" world. regardless of what you're hearing right now bo pelini is in his office off skip bertman drive... and will be unless "the above mentiond" takes place. at least until jan. 8th

its called "real world, just because i want something to happen dosen't mean it will" world. regardless of what you're hearing right now bo pelini is in his office off skip bertman drive... and will be unless "the above mentiond" takes place. at least until jan. 8th

Ummm sorry friend but Bo Pelini was announced as the Head Coach for Nebraska last Sunday afternoon. (December 2nd @ 4:00 p.m.) You're a little behind the times.

Ummm sorry friend but Bo Pelini was announced as the Head Coach for Nebraska last Sunday afternoon. (December 2nd @ 4:00 p.m.) You're a little behind the times.

bwwaahahahahha. nothing funnier than someone trying to make someone look stupid and they look even stupider in the process.

way to go there captain comprehension, if you try the "reading thing" you'll see i meant: will stop coaching lsu on jan 8... at least thats the official release "as of now"

i'm talking about wether or not he'll coach lsu in the nc game... thanks for trying!

where have you been? this guys been trashing MU on another thread. PROTECT YOUR TEAM!! :box:w00t

trashing = has a non-nu homer opinion... ????

dosen't mindlessly agree with the pack???

seriously are you sure i'm the ignorant one? because you're the one perpetuating the negative stereotypes right now!

bwwaahahahahha. nothing funnier than someone trying to make someone look stupid and they look even stupider in the process.

way to go there captain comprehension, if you try the "reading thing" you'll see i meant: will stop coaching lsu on jan 8... at least thats the official release "as of now"

i'm talking about wether or not he'll coach lsu in the nc game... thanks for trying!

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Just walked past Coach Peleni's office in the North Stadium and he was on the phone. No try, just fact.

>>>T_O_B

Just walked past Coach Peleni's office in the North Stadium and he was on the phone. No try, just fact. >>>T_O_B

he must be magic!!!

where have you been? this guys been trashing MU on another thread. PROTECT YOUR TEAM!! :box:w00t

seriously are you sure i'm the ignorant one? because you're the one perpetuating the negative stereotypes right now!

when did I say you were ignorant? I was more just messing around. thus the little smiling things. that being said, I dont think "trashing" was incorrectly used. you did trash them. even if you were right(I'm not getting into if you were or not) I could say duke football sucks...... thats trashing them...even if it obviously true

when did I say you were ignorant? I was more just messing around. the the little smiling things. that being said, I dont think "trashing" was incorrectly used. you did trash them. even if you were right(I'm not getting into if you were or not) I could say duke football sucks...... thats trashing them...even if it obviously true

ok, fair enough. what i would call a constructive critisism, you call trashing.

when did I say you were ignorant? I was more just messing around. the the little smiling things. that being said, I dont think "trashing" was incorrectly used. you did trash them. even if you were right(I'm not getting into if you were or not) I could say duke football sucks...... thats trashing them...even if it obviously true

ok, fair enough. what i would call a constructive critisism, you call trashing.

I can see that. I was trying to get the MU fan fired up

radio station in atlanta reporting john tenuta will not be offered the hc job at georgia tech, instead paul johnson hc of navy will, most likely, be offered the gt job.

how in the hell is this relevant to nu football?

well, tenuta and miles had "reportedly" pre-arranged a deal to go to michigan together (tenuta as dc). ever since the miles to michigan deal "fell through" the word has been that if tenuta didn't get the hc job he'd come to lsu. well, now that that seems look borderlince "certain" it looks like tenuta wants to be in the nc game...

which stabilizes recruiting... only as much as it "dosen't aid" the bonus in recruits eyes of having a coach who "won" in the literal sense, an nc. personally, if bo leaves pre-nc game, and we win, he has just as much right to claim an nc for himself as if someone else came in and did the coaching... but who can really understand the mind of the 17 yo athlete?

Well Harpo, if Bo decided to coach, which is what Miles wanted him to do as of yesterday, He prob had more of a right to than Tenuta since he coached them all year. I was neither for or against it, I thought if he did it he should at least wear Husker red.

Listen, its going to help recruiting either way. He can say his defense was in the NC game. It wasn't the brilliant offense that got them there. Wonder why we got Simi Kuli who had LSU as his #1 a month or so ago? They've known for a while Bo was going to be HC here. I say he gets the staff going ASAP and get to recruting. Maybe we'll see ya in the NC game in a couple of years ;)

Scott