just heard a rumor that indicates...

looks like you'll get bo sooner than later.

What planet have you been visiting?

its called "real world, just because i want something to happen dosen't mean it will" world. regardless of what you're hearing right now bo pelini is in his office off skip bertman drive... and will be unless "the above mentiond" takes place. at least until jan. 8th

Hes in Lincoln Harpo.....did you see the press conference on Sunday?

its called "real world, just because i want something to happen dosen't mean it will" world. regardless of what you're hearing right now bo pelini is in his office off skip bertman drive... and will be unless "the above mentiond" takes place. at least until jan. 8th

Ummm sorry friend but Bo Pelini was announced as the Head Coach for Nebraska last Sunday afternoon. (December 2nd @ 4:00 p.m.) You're a little behind the times.

bwwaahahahahha. nothing funnier than someone trying to make someone look stupid and they look even stupider in the process.

way to go there captain comprehension, if you try the "reading thing" you'll see i meant: will stop coaching lsu on jan 8... at least thats the official release "as of now"

i'm talking about wether or not he'll coach lsu in the nc game... thanks for trying!

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Just walked past Coach Peleni's office in the North Stadium and he was on the phone. No try, just fact. >>>T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

he must be magic!!!

Harpo, put the bong down seriously. Mods, don't warn me for this he's just an LSU bayou bumpkin.....

Hes in Lincoln Harpo.....did you see the press conference on Sunday

:bang make :bang it :bang stop!!!!!!!

A) I KNOW HE'S AGREE(ING) TO NEBRASKA

B) WHERE HE WAS ON SUNDAY IS NOT WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT

C) WHAT COLOR BOXERS HE HAD ON IS ALSO IRRELEVANT

D) IF YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT... PUNCH YOURSELF!

E) FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO JUST PUNCED YOURESLF... I'M TALKING ABOUT WETHER OR NOT HE COACHES IN THE NC GAME

F) WHERE HE IS RIGHT NOW (LITERALLY) WHERE HE IS TEN MINUTES FROM NOW IS IRRELEVANT!!!!!!!!

IF HE'S IN THE MIDDLE OF THE INDIAN OCEAN ON A DINGY... HE COULD STILL COACH LSU IN THE NC!!!

ATTENTION NEBRASKA FANS WORLD WIDE! HERE IS THE OFFICIAL "HOW TO HAVE A CONVERSATION VIA MESSAGE BOARD ALGORYTHYM"

1) READ

2) THINK (CAREFULLY IF NEEDED!)

3) RESPOND...

IN THAT ORDER! FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN LOOKING STUPID!

E) FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO JUST PUNCED YOURESLF... I'M TALKING ABOUT WETHER OR NOT HE COACHES IN THE NC GAME

F) WHERE HE IS RIGHT NOW (LITERALLY) WHERE HE IS TEN MINUTES FROM NOW IS IRRELEVANT!!!!!!!!

IF HE'S IN THE MIDDLE OF THE INDIAN OCEAN ON A DINGY... HE COULD STILL COACH LSU IN THE NC!!!

ATTENTION NEBRASKA FANS WORLD WIDE! HERE IS THE OFFICIAL "HOW TO HAVE A CONVERSATION VIA MESSAGE BOARD ALGORYTHYM"

1) READ

3) RESPOND...

Last comment...too late you already made that happen for yourself with your "hes in his office on Skip Bertman drive" Doesn't www.tigerpoop.com miss you?

1) READ

3) RESPOND...

Last comment...too late you already made that happen for yourself with your "hes in his office on Skip Bertman drive" Doesn't www.tigerpoop.com miss you?

whaaaaaa? (also please refer to #2)

or, if i get it, which as poorly phrased as it was, i'd be surprised if that makes sense to anyone but...

what i said was "figurative" go look that up and come back.

1) READ

3) RESPOND...

Wait a minute, you think hes on a dingy in the Indian Ocean? I thought he was on Skip Bertman drive? You may want to hit "spell check" before you use big boy multi-syllabic words like "algorithm". Does your teacher know you're on the computer during class?? Go back to the Bayou.... Jethro

And..........locked haha

radio station in atlanta reporting john tenuta will not be offered the hc job at georgia tech, instead paul johnson hc of navy will, most likely, be offered the gt job.

how in the hell is this relevant to nu football?

well, tenuta and miles had "reportedly" pre-arranged a deal to go to michigan together (tenuta as dc). ever since the miles to michigan deal "fell through" the word has been that if tenuta didn't get the hc job he'd come to lsu. well, now that that seems look borderlince "certain" it looks like tenuta wants to be in the nc game...

which stabilizes recruiting... only as much as it "dosen't aid" the bonus in recruits eyes of having a coach who "won" in the literal sense, an nc. personally, if bo leaves pre-nc game, and we win, he has just as much right to claim an nc for himself as if someone else came in and did the coaching... but who can really understand the mind of the 17 yo athlete?

Umm. I think the reason people are having a hard time following what the hell you were talking about is because:

1) In your original post you never mentioned anything about Pelini and the National Championship game, thus leading to some confusion.

2) You brutally abused the english language. Most of your post is incomprehensible garbage.

1) READ

3) RESPOND...

Wait a minute, you think hes on a dingy in the Indian Ocean? I thought he was on Skip Bertman drive? You may want to hit "spell check" before you use big boy multi-syllabic words like "algorithm". Does your teacher know you're on the computer during class?? Go back to the Bayou.... Jethro

And..........locked haha

whhhoooops i misspelled a word! good job. why would i use spell check when ive got you around?

and i know you can do better than that.

radio station in atlanta reporting john tenuta will not be offered the hc job at georgia tech, instead paul johnson hc of navy will, most likely, be offered the gt job.

well, tenuta and miles had "reportedly" pre-arranged a deal to go to michigan together (tenuta as dc). ever since the miles to michigan deal "fell through" the word has been that if tenuta didn't get the hc job he'd come to lsu. well, now that that seems look borderlince "certain" it looks like tenuta wants to be in the nc game...

which stabilizes recruiting... only as much as it "dosen't aid" the bonus in recruits eyes of having a coach who "won" in the literal sense, an nc. personally, if bo leaves pre-nc game, and we win, he has just as much right to claim an nc for himself as if someone else came in and did the coaching... but who can really understand the mind of the 17 yo athlete?

Umm. I think the reason people are having a hard time following what the hell you were talking about is because:

1) In your original post you never mentioned anything about Pelini and the National Championship game, thus leading to some confusion.

2) You brutally abused the english language. Most of your post is incomprehensible garbage.

1) pardon me, i "assumed" nebraska fan knew he had taken the job at nebraska.

2) example? (and if the best you can do is a misspelled word or two or ten for that matter, don't waste my time. ive seen you corn-tards do alot worse than anything up there)

he must be magic!!!

yes, he is. that's why frank solich hired him, and that's why TO hired him. AND, you'll find out just how 'magic' he is next season when LSU's head coach gets exposed, unable to stand on his own merits, just ask ok st. les miles is soooooo much smoke and mirrors....i hope that LSU fans everywhere thoroughly enjoyed having a defense coordinator that saved their season, because he is in lincoln, nebraska driving the big red truck now.

feeling really really good about the future of NU football,

buh bye now.

he must be magic!!!

yes, he is. that's why frank solich hired him, and that's why TO hired him. AND, you'll find out just how 'magic' he is next season when LSU's head coach gets exposed, unable to stand on his own merits, just ask ok st. les miles is soooooo much smoke and mirrors....i hope that LSU fans everywhere thoroughly enjoyed having a defense coordinator that saved their season, because he is in lincoln, nebraska driving the big red truck now.

feeling really really good about the future of NU football,

buh bye now.

:rollin bwwhahahahaha. whatever you say man...

i particularly like the "having a defense coordinator that saved their season" your right...

if by that you meant nearly flushed it down the drain...

see you in 2011! when you might possibly be relevant again! (assuming you've fired bo by then)

According to CBS sportsline, he is coaching in the NC. Which is great for us, that shows he's loyal and finishes what he starts. It doens't sound like he will be in BR until the 17th of Dec which is dead time for recruiting, and will also have him with his family at Christmas, because I'm sure they haven't moved here yet. Could be why he's getting contracts signed and asst's lined up, so they can be in place while he's absent from here. Could be also why all the details of his own contract haven't been worked out, so he would be free to coach in the NC game.

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/10512028

1) pardon me, i "assumed" nebraska fan knew he had taken the job at nebraska.

2) example? (and if the best you can do is a misspelled word or two or ten for that matter, don't waste my time. ive seen you corn-tards do alot worse than anything up there)

Corn-tards? Now theres a new one! Cmon..admit it you're Brittneys "babydaddy" #3 aren't ya? You know I was in New Orleans in 2002 pre-Katrina and I felt like I had to walk around with my hand cluthced to my wallet all weekend. Aren't they filming another "Girls gone Wild" video right now on Bourbon Street?

You know, why don't you go do something constructive like help some of your fellow citizens re-build their houses instead of posting mindless drivel here?

Scott-proud to be a Corn-tard!!!

corn-tard. you like that don't you! its a play on cornhusker/retard... pretty cool, i just made that up!

felt like I had to walk around with my hand cluthced to my wallet all weekend. Aren't they filming another "Girls gone Wild" video right now on Bourbon Street?

as far as this is concerned, all i can say is... your industry is growing corn and having sex with farm animals, our industry is taking your money in every way possible... so let me ask you. who is who's the bitch in this arrangement?

You know, why don't you go do something constructive like help some of your fellow citizens re-build their houses instead of posting mindless drivel here?

then there's this! high class man, high class! thats about what i'd expect from a cultureless mouthbreather like yourselves. i work.. you know, work... its what big people do! hence i don't get to wander around all day in la-la land helping people. i tell other people to help people, thereby freeing me up to make you look stupid.

i particularly like the "having a defense coordinator that saved their season" your right...

if by that you meant nearly flushed it down the drain...

sooo, did you miss the SEC championship game? too busy trolling message boards, maybe?

whatever bro, i'm stamping this a coup, making off with the only thing worth a damn from your swamp infested/underwater/hurricane fodder/stinky ass/broke ass/no teeth having state.

aside: god what ugly uniforms you have! looks like a washed out version of U of M.

i mean, seriously, LSU has like 3 good seasons in a row and now you think you can talk junk to the titan of college football? maybe big red's been sleeping for the last 4 or 5 years, but don't start pounding on your chest just yet, little man. you've only 40 more years of dominance to go before your bayou kitty cats start to measure up.

good luck with that---you're going to need it, especially if you keep mr. les miles as your hc.