Osborne pissed

kramer

"Osborne said he knows athletics directors are busy, but there should have been some way to let him know whether the school was interested in his candidate."

I think the fact that he doesn't get a call back should kind of be a hint that the school isn't interested. With this and the "we could have sat down for 45 minutes or an hour and straightened this thing around." Is TO really this naive? I'd hope to think an elected congressman was a little more realistic.

Is it just me or does it seem all AD's anymore are politician aholes?

I think the bigger question is that have they ever been different? Also, what is expected out of an AD? To be warm and fuzzy or do the job as he see's fit? I may not like the guy, but I don't pretend to understand or have the whole story as to what goes on in the Athletic Department on a daily basis.

Is it just me or does it seem all AD's anymore are politician aholes?

I think the bigger question is that have they ever been different? Also, what is expected out of an AD? To be warm and fuzzy or do the job as he see's fit? I may not like the guy, but I don't pretend to understand or have the whole story as to what goes on in the Athletic Department on a daily basis.

I am not saying you got to be warm and fuzzy. I don't think you have to be a lieing ahole though either. Thats not what this university and this team and these fans are about but it sure is what we are becoming because of one man imo.