My Bo t-shirts

Apathy

First of all I would like to appoligize for my actions last week. I talk to AR Husker fan over what had happen and that it wouldn't happen ever again. It's been a down couple days for me and we all know what happen on wednesday in Omaha but my buddy died in a vehicle accident on wednesday as well. He will be leaving behind his wife and four kids whom the youngest one is only two months old. So please pray for his family for they won't have a father on Christmas.

With that said during my suspension and with Bo being hired I designed two T-Shirts and I hope you guys like them if not, oh well I did them for fun. Thank you all and GO BIG RED

mybot-shirts2.jpg

boback.jpg

MyBoT-shirts.jpg

orderback.jpg

First of all I would like to appoligize for my actions last week. I talk to AR Husker fan over what had happen and that it wouldn't happen ever again. It's been a down couple days for me and we all know what happen on wednesday in Omaha but my buddy died in a vehicle accident on wednesday as well. He will be leaving behind his wife and four kids whom the youngest one is only two months old. So please pray for his family for they won't have a father on Christmas.

With that said during my suspension and with Bo being hired I designed two T-Shirts and I hope you guys like them if not, oh well I did them for fun. Thank you all and GO BIG RED

mybot-shirts2.jpg

boback.jpg

MyBoT-shirts.jpg

orderback.jpg

Where are they being sold from? What do they cost? Have they been ok'd by NU? The last question is because I have an old "Grateful Red" t-shirt from the first NC game in the 90's. It was not ok, and the person who made them got in trouble because he was selling unauthorized NU gear. (Course he also got in trouble from the Grateful Dead)

:restore

mybot-shirts2.jpg

boback.jpg

MyBoT-shirts.jpg

orderback.jpg

Sorry to hear about your friend. I'll keep you and his family in my prayers. And welcome back!