Sleet and freezing rain

I have a good friend in Iowa who called me last night and he said all this crap was heading up your guys' way. I feel your guys' pain. I really do. I'm ready for spring and summer again or at the very least, this is the worst of it for the winter.

And to add insult to injury, they're predicting we could get as much as 2" of rain today. So not only are things still iced up a bit (the rain is definitely helping though), now we're gonna have to deal with a little bit of flooding.

It wasn't bad in KC today. Actually, I ended up at work 30 minutes early because it wasn't bad at all. I could have slept! Damn the weather man!

yeah, i was pretty surprised. They weathermen kept making a big deal that we were going to get nailed by it and all it did was rain all night long. Yeah there's ice, but the roads are fine and I still have my power.

KNOCK ON WOOD

of course know that I say that tonight I'll lose power and my roof will start leaking :lol:

I learned to stop calling mother nature a pu&&y after I complained that the first hurricane I went through when living in Florida wasn't that strong. Mother Nature decided to knock my power out for 5 days during the hottest part of July.

• 2 weeks later...