Rick Neuheisel Named UCLA Head Coach

sarge87

Rick Neuheisel (Bonghighsel, as I liked to refer to him when he was CU's HC) has been named Head Coach at UCLA.

Talk about the headache the Bruin's Rules and Infractions Dept. is getting prepared for.:bang

I'll bet the NCAA just changed their threat level from orange to red on this hire.:madash

Good Luck Bruin Fans, really! :thumbs

Rick Neuheisel (Bonghighsel, as I liked to refer to him when he was CU's HC) has been named Head Coach at UCLA.

Talk about the headache the Bruin's Rules and Infractions Dept. is getting prepared for.:bang

I'll bet the NCAA just changed their threat level from orange to red on this hire.:madash

:clap

Little overstating that aren't you? Sure he had problems with Colorado but the Washington scandal was a joke. Oh my he had money on NCAA basketball tournament (Like to know who doesnt?) and won.

Little overstating that aren't you? Sure he had problems with Colorado but the Washington scandal was a joke. Oh my he had money on NCAA basketball tournament (Like to know who doesnt?) and won.

I agree, some of the rules the NCAA come up with are a joke, but rules are rules. Running a pool, whatever it is, can be deemed against the law, because it falls into the "games of chance" area. Anyways, he won his lawsuit against WU, and received a huge settlement. Anywhere he goes, right or wrong, will be followed by R&I very closely. UCLA wanted someone from the family for the hire, so they'll have to put up with the added scrutiny.