Thought you guys should see this

TrumanBD

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I can just see Bo crusin' tables and glad handin' fans on Saturday nights after lots and lots of Husker wins.

>>>T_O_B

:yeah:woo:yeah:woo:yeah:woo:yeah

here's hoping for many more similar pics in Husker gear!!!

...can you imagine having the big-dog celebrating with us on a frozen 'O'-Street!!!

(although that doesn't really work since the crystal trophy comes from a warm-weather spot not in Lincoln...)

When I see that picture I can't help but make the contrast between Pelini and Mangino. Mangino wouldn't even let his team to the gatorade thing. Its good to see a coach enjoying a win (a NC none the less). I don't think Mangino even cracked a smile at the trophy celebration. Mangino is no doubt a good coach, but it would seem that Bo may get more out of players because he is more human and can relate to them better. The changes in Pinkel's attitude have certainly improved his coaching the last couple of years.

I've seen a number of people on other boards trying to write this off as a fake. I, for one, believe it's real and while it's not a very flattering picture I sure as hell don't have an issue with the content. Most likely he was out celebrating with his assitants or of age players and I say hell yeah...why not?!?!

I've seen a number of people on other boards trying to write this off as a fake. I, for one, believe it's real and while it's not a very flattering picture I sure as hell don't have an issue with the content. Most likely he was out celebrating with his assitants or of age players and I say hell yeah...why not?!?!

I agree. A picture snapped at the wrong time can make things look worse than the probably were. As long as he isn't pulling a Frank Solich or a Tony LaRussa, I don't have a problem with it either. If I had been in any way associated with winning a NC, I would be celebrating too.