Ticket Invoices

jjamuss

Trying to remember...The donations are due April 1st so sometime after that is when the renewals are sent out. As far as the prices from what I remember they announce the ticket prices in a press release at the same time that the renewal forms are sent out. But since they are upgrading to more online stuff that could change this year. The release on huskers.com for last season was in July but im pretty sure everything is done sooner than that.

Then again, I have only renewed one time so I may not be the most reliable source so if someone else can give input PLEASE do so.

We usually don't receive our ticket invoices until sometime in March-April...... it is a little later than one would expect......but it is before May.....in fact, I think that it is prior to the Spring game, because you are able to purchase spring game tickets at the same time.....probably about a month and half away......

As far as ticket prices, I have no clue.....I bet they stay about the same, considering the # of home games....