will next year be Doc's year.

jmoore

As a Cubs fan and Nebraska basketball fan.....I can't wait for the proverbial "next year" to arrive......it will be one hell of a party !!!!!!! the bad thing is that I have been waiting approx. 35 years for "next year" to get here.... :bang

NU is headed in the right direction under Doc........but they have to show me something before I even get a glimmer of hope towards the program being successful...... I thought I had it this year with Oregon/ASU, only to have REALITY once again bite my a$$...... Next year will eventually arrive, and when it does, all heck is going to break loose.

As a Cubs fan and Nebraska basketball fan.....I can't wait for the proverbial "next year" to arrive......it will be one hell of a party !!!!!!! the bad thing is that I have been waiting approx. 35 years for "next year" to get here.... :bang

NU is headed in the right direction under Doc........but they have to show me something before I even get a glimmer of hope towards the program being successful...... I thought I had it this year with Oregon/ASU, only to have REALITY once again bite my a$$...... Next year will eventually arrive, and when it does, all heck is going to break loose.

:rollin

Right there with you...I think that Sadler is a very good coach and will do okay if given time. I just hope that they return to the level that Danny Nee had them at sometime before I die.

They are really mediocre now. Hope they can find a way not to finish dead-ass last in the Big 12.