Cy's Amazing Husker NFL Draft Trivia Quiz

Trivia threads are pretty hard to come up with what with the advent of Google and all so I've tried to put together one of the most obscure trivia quizzes ever know to Huskerdom...

As we all know, the NFL draft is quickly approaching and it doesn't appear that NU players will be having a banner year at being chosen in any of the top spots. The 1976 NFL draft wasn't much better...10 Husker players were drafted but none went in the high rounds...which leads me to challenge anyone to answer the following trivia questions:

1) What were the names of the 10 Husker players drafted in the 1976 NFL Draft?

For extra points - Name the players and the teams that drafted them

For even more points - Name the players, the teams that drafted them AND what round they were drafted in.

To achieve Husker trivia superstardom - Answer the above questions AND tell us what overall draft number in the draft they were picked at.

Big prize to the winner! Free set of tickets to the Cyclone spring game - Valued at over a nickle!

1. Rick Bonnes- 3rd round/84 overall- Oakland

2. Tony Davis - 4rth Round/106 overall-Cincinnatti

3. Wonder Monds -4rth Round/112 overall-Pittsburgh

4. Bob Martin - 6th Round/163 overall/163 overall-NYC Jets

5. Jm Burrow - 8th round/218 overall-Packers

6. Dean Gissler - 11th round/-308 overall washington

7. John o'Leary -12th round- 330 overall- Chicago

8. Brad Jenkins- 13th round-348 overall-Tampa Bay

9. John Lee -13th Round-351 overall -San Diego

10. Larry Mushinskie -14th round- 402 overall- Dallas

11. Rick Costanzo - 16th round-458 overall-Dallas

Couldn't tell you affhand who went to the CFL or as free agents at the moment. BTW- Give the spring tickets to a deserving CoEd from me... :)

Couldn't tell you affhand who went to the CFL or as free agents at the moment. BTW- Give the spring tickets to a deserving CoEd from me... :)

WRONG wise guy! Rik spelled his name without a "c" so your entire answer is ruled invalid!

I hate Google..... :angry:

WRONG wise guy! Rik spelled his name without a "c" so your entire answer is ruled invalid!

Technicality.... Like you didn't google it yourself! :box

I can definately google with the best of them man... but I did remember Wonder Monds on my own though. Of course he was the only one I remembered on my own...

Technicality.... Like you didn't google it yourself! :box

I can definately google with the best of them man... but I did remember Wonder Monds on my own though. Of course he was the only one I remembered on my own...

I did not "google". I was cleaning out my basement and found my "NFL Preview 1976" guide. The draft choices and whatnot were in the back. Don't know why I kept it around except that was the year following the best Super Bowl ever played (that was the year those thugs from Pittsburg beat my beloved Dallas Cowboys...I'm pretty sure Pittsburg cheated... :angry: )

Trivia threads are pretty hard to come up with what with the advent of Google and all so I've tried to put together one of the most obscure trivia quizzes ever know to Huskerdom...

As we all know, the NFL draft is quickly approaching and it doesn't appear that NU players will be having a banner year at being chosen in any of the top spots. The 1976 NFL draft wasn't much better...10 Husker players were drafted but none went in the high rounds...which leads me to challenge anyone to answer the following trivia questions:

For even more points - Name the players, the teams that drafted them AND what round they were drafted in.

To achieve Husker trivia superstardom - Answer the above questions AND tell us what overall draft number in the draft they were picked at.

Big prize to the winner! Free set of tickets to the Cyclone spring game - Valued at over a nickle!

By "set" you must mean 5 in order to be valued at a nickel.

I said it was valued over a nickel - 6 tickets and...as an added bonus...I throw in a lap dance from one of our cheerleaders...the BIG cheerleader.

I said it was valued over a nickel - 6 tickets and...as an added bonus...I throw in a lap dance from one of our cheerleaders...the BIG cheerleader.

Oh I'm sure it won't matter if she is BIG. It would still rule just to say, "I got a lap dance from a Cyclone cheerleader!!!" agreed?

Oh I'm sure it won't matter if she is BIG. It would still rule just to say, "I got a lap dance from a Cyclone cheerleader!!!" agreed?

Ha Ha...I've reserved the one in the middle of the back row for you... <_<

cheerleaders0607.jpg