Virginia Tech Tickets

bigdog3030

Coming to see what has, from what I have been told, the best college football experience in the country this fall, and am looking for tickets for Nebraska vs. Virginia Tech.

Went to LSU last year and had a great time with their great fans, and have been planning on coming to Lincoln since the series was announced.

Now, the question is how to get tickets. Anyone able to help a brother out?

Willing to pay a premium.

email me at:

bdhokie-tix@yahoo.com

Coming to see what has, from what I have been told, the best college football experience in the country this fall, and am looking for tickets for Nebraska vs. Virginia Tech.

Went to LSU last year and had a great time with their great fans, and have been planning on coming to Lincoln since the series was announced.

email me at:

bdhokie-tix@yahoo.com

You'll wanna check back here the closer we get to the game because people will put tickets up then. Other wise your really only going to be able to get them off of ebay or a ticket broker right now and the tickets haven't been released so you'll have to wait months to get them. Hope you get some tickets though and have a fantastic time. Make sure to come back here and tell us how your experience was. :thumbs

• 6 months later...

email me at:

bdhokie-tix@yahoo.com

You'll wanna check back here the closer we get to the game because people will put tickets up then. Other wise your really only going to be able to get them off of ebay or a ticket broker right now and the tickets haven't been released so you'll have to wait months to get them. Hope you get some tickets though and have a fantastic time. Make sure to come back here and tell us how your experience was. :thumbs

Yep.