Starting three at wideouts???

BelieveN

This coming season the huskers will lack depth and talent at the reciever spot. Now that Pilkington left we really dont have anyone that will be a ok.

Mulkey and Leflore are decent. :lame:lame

So tell me guys who will be our starting 3 at wide reciever????

We really need a playmaker or two. I hope Lucky can be like Reggie Bush and play some wideout. The corp we have coming are alright but other then Nunn nothing special. Fluellen could be if he was healthy and not as raw running routes. Mulkey is a good five yard guy but not much else. We need someone who is the total package like the dudes from USC, Florida, Oklahoma, etc.

We really need a playmaker or two. I hope Lucky can be like Reggie Bush and play some wideout. The corp we have coming are alright but other then Nunn nothing special. Fluellen could be if he was healthy and not as raw running routes. Mulkey is a good five yard guy but not much else. We need someone who is the total package like the dudes from USC, Florida, Oklahoma, etc.

Agreed. As much as this offense needs a QB, it also needs a good bunch of WR's. It would be nice to see Lucky in a position such as Bush. Does Callahan have plays like that? I thought I heard once that when Lucky was being recruited, he said the coaches have plays in mind for him. That tells me they expect him to get some time this year.

The only potentially big time receiver I see us having now is Nunn. The others are alright, but not really what Callahan and Co. want out of a receiver IMO save possibly Fluellen. Who knows. LeFlore and Mulkey might step up. I would love to see Fluellen do it.

Boateng is the key to our success next year. I believe he can come in a make an immediate impact and stretch defenses our a little bit and help the running game bunch. I hope he commits to us this saturday.

This kid is so hard to read. You can go onto ESPN and read a live interview with him from today with Lemming. A few Nebraska fans ask some questions, and he seems to be leaning to Florida quite a bit. Says the cold weather hurts his leg, says he got along better w/Florida players, says his friends being here impacts his decision somewhat but he's gonna do what's best for HIM. He didn't play a down this year and isn't playing in the Army game b/c of his injury and because he's not in 'football shape.' Not a big loss IMO.

I'd like to see us get Brooks and LaFell. I think the starting 3 next year to open up will be Fluellen, Nunn and possibly Mulkey or LeFlore. But I see us using a plethora of receivers next year, and BC and staff will put the best ones on the field.