Tidbits

Travis9

Hack:

The Shatner remark :lol::clap:worship:laughpound

That was good, and you got me. I have always typed on this board like that...... I personally think it is easier to read when my thoughts are broken up into small pieces, instead of one long post.......just my own style...........and don't try to "copy" it. :nutz

Spock: Fascinating is a word I use for the unexpected. In this case, I should think "interesting" would suffice. <_<:)

Well, as long as we're posting what anonymous others supposedly tells us, a couple of guys I work with who follow the team very closely tell me Patrick Witt makes even Zach Lee look sloppy. So maybe Witt gets the nod... I think I've heard remarks like that made even on the radio too, so maybe there's a chance...

Joey has a couple things neither of the others has. Game Experience and 4 years in the system. It'll be hard to overcome that. We'll see.

Hack:

That was good, and you got me. I have always typed on this board like that...... I personally think it is easier to read when my thoughts are broken up into small pieces, instead of one long post.......just my own style...........and don't try to "copy" it. :nutz

No offense man, but you're not that deep.

I........think that existentially speaking.......my alter-self exists....in vast contingencies with......the rest of all life.....both in this reality........and the others which might......exist......

Y=MX+B

Therefore:

Y-B/M=

X

:wasted

Hack:

kinda like my impish refusal to use the caps lock key, huh?

it's all good.

Have had dealings with a current players father through business. I will not name names as i know they read this board. His son has stated that the team really likes and respects Ganz for his Leadership and his unselfishness. However, and i quote, Zac Lee is the real deal, is going to be an absolute stud, has more accuracy, runs better, and has a much stronger arm than anyone on the team. The son said that many people may be surprised when the starting QB is announced.

This wouldn't surprise me at all, and really I want Lee to start, he would be a 3 year starter, and I knew that he was a great athlete with a great arm. The big thing is if he has the D1 speed down, and can he make good decisions.

I expect the QB battle, well to be a battle, and don't count out Witt either.

I want whomever the coaches feel is the best. I would prefer, in a perfect world, that Lee or Witt start simply to have some continuity for the next few years. However, if Ganz wins the job so be it. I think we have to put faith in the coaching staff to put the best on the field.

I personally think that in an open competition Ganz doesnt win, but hey, thats why i type on a keyboard at a job totally unrelated to football as opposed to getting paid the big bucks to make football decisions.